Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 145votes)

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous

Alt Names: alt Battle Destruction School Dangerousalt Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerosualt 戦闘破壊学園ダンゲロス
Author: Kyousuke Kagami
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world, there exists individuals known as "Majin": supernatural beings able to wield unique powers. They live among the normal human beings, but the divide created between the Majin and the normal human race is severe. There exists a school known as Dangerosu, where the population ratio of Majin students exceeds that of any other high school. In this school, two groups known as the "Banchou Group" and the "Seitokai" face each other in war, but they have created a balance of power, resulting in a temporary peace. Now, with the inclusion of new students, this balance of power is about to collapse. One of the "normal" students, Ryouseiin Otome is forced to choose sides before the beginning of Armageddon.
Go to Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending spoiler New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies
Topic Your Majin power? and what side you'd be on? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Continue this! New Window Violet Lynn
  • 1 Replies
Topic MC "Main Character" Development Ideas New Window JAWz
  • 1 Replies

374 Comments

How can a "normal" student do that one?

I guess its still a prologue, huh.. But as of this moment I'm sold at the superpowers to crush testicles lol

Akito_Z, Saw Gitami's TL-threads and lets say, this took less time than I thought it would. Keep up the good work, expecting to see more of this in the future.

author sure have some grudge against men

"Yokota Takuma" mmm yes

We shall be reading this

So the count is, first superpower make guys explode in a shower of sperm, second superpower short-distance teleport, third superpower make dicks fall off (or remotely carve bits of flesh).

We're off to an absolutely excellent start.

Credit where credit is due,I did redraw some of the pages but I didn't need to do so with the spreads as they just snapped together quite nicely.

Didn't think public raw could be that good. Gotta check it.

finally, all rapist should read this manga

I remember seeing this on /a/ then someone said they were gonna typeset it and post on batoto but I never expect a nice redrawing job (for double pages) like this. Good work, thanks alot Akito.

Credit where credit is due,I did redraw some of the pages but I didn't need to do so with the spreads as they just snapped together quite nicely.

I remember seeing this on /a/ then someone said they were gonna typeset it and post on batoto but I never expect a nice redrawing job (for double pages) like this. Good work, thanks alot Akito.

Ouch. A painful way to start a manga.

Anything with rape in it tends to put me off really, but I'll see. If it keeps happening I'll prolly drop this manga, maybe it'll only be a one time thing?

Whoa.

It might be just my warping sense of humor, but I find Ayu's power (and the demo) hilarious. It is very "scary" and the origin isn't pleasant but it's funny nevertheless.

I'm not sold on the story yet... but this could be good. 

its suuuuuupppppper nice

I hope we see more from this Ayu girl. She seems nice.

" One of the "normal" students, Ryouseiin Otome is forced to choose sides before the beginning of Armageddon."

Hahahaha, how sweet. The synopsis wants us to think he's a 'normal' person. I remember when I thought that 'normal' MC's in these kind of stories would stay that way.

Also, holy dear sweet mother of god, Ayu is terrifying. Thank god her power awoke when it did, but oh god in heaven I would be absolutely terrified of ever upsetting her in any way, shape, or form.

That girl power is dangerous...but only for who deserve to be it from it, I'm safe and always will be.

The male MC seems to have a power of the same level of danger but more merciful.

Spoiler

potential. follow. dunno which direction the potential is tho.

Sooo, is this MC that's supposed to be a "normal" student, really normal? I guess we'll find out soon lol.

I didn't think Onani Master was such a "funny slice of life". Not saying it wasn't good though.

This is... very interesting. I hope this won't be one of those "misunderstood supernatural-powered human group who are actually very decent people" mangas though. Starting to get sick of those.

those first few pages D=

Yakota Takuma? I wonder what wacky stuff spurred him to do the art for this series? It seems pretty gory compared to the usual funny slice of life stuff he does?

oh shit that art

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics