Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 413votes)

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Alt Names: alt คนสืบผีalt Dusk Maiden of Amnesiaalt 黄昏乙女×アムネジアalt Tasogare Otome x Amunejiaalt Twilight Maiden x Amnesiaalt Xử nữ hoàng hôn và Amnesia
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.
Go to Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tasogare Anime/Manga Comparison New Window Yak
  • 8 Replies
Topic Found Soundtrack New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime Announced! New Window Leechington
  • 5 Replies
Topic Horror manga + cute girls New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies

444 Comments

Sigh. One thing I really can't get over is simply how the scene shifts from one serious scene to some other, almost pointless scene, as if it never even happened. Then just revisits the seriousness of a previous chapter in a later one.
is he only 12??? or am I misunderstanding something here
Isn't asking for a girl's weight one of those things you aren't supposed don't do?
Anime version of this manga is out. I wonder if this is why the manga is slowed down >_>
This manga is amazing! Can't wait anymore for the anime. ;A;
i think there yuuko have a twin sister who died with her
So what did grandma-sister to kill the ghostgirl? She seems trying to cover things up more.
AHH COULD THIS MANGA BE BETTER WITH SOME ECCHI SCENES.....
(reffering to breast) IT WOULD MAKE THIS MANGA SUPERB!!

I like this manga really much. and it get me hype when it release another chapter. but the thing is why isit slow to release another chapter?

Because President Omaha thinks you dress funny.

Also, obligatory can't wait for animu remark (yeah totes)
I would have done this and that if I were left alone with half naked yuuko in the health room <3
thisssss damn sssstory jusssst cant take any longer to progresssss.

im dying to know what exactly happened...
I like this manga really much. and it get me hype when it release another chapter. but the thing is why isit slow to release another chapter?
Nooooooo! I don't want a tragic ending! Yuuko is so HNNNGGG! mentality nosebleed.
WHAT??!!? Grandmaaaaaaaaaaa
*her
What if in the end he dies and joins here eternally as ghosts in the school
Thx for the new chapter. Cant wait for the anime
i like this story so much TT_TT
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 08 2012 02:29 AM
shadow yuuko looks soooooo cool
y wud any1 think shes scary
ppl need some good taste
ITS SO TOUCHING!!!!
Seriously, a can't live without this manga. it makes me tremble with excitement.
So good!!!
ch 29 page 2 ...
that page seriously makes me remember with Persona 4 ... lolz ...
The one by harthropy wordpress is in english
Sorry I didn't check the youtube version before hand
Since I have downloaded harthropy wordpress version

I don't need youtube version, therefore I didn't check youtube version.
Just a little something...
Tasogare Oteme x amnesia Drama cd

Spoiler

If you wish to own it
then type "harthropy wordpress" at google

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics