Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 212votes)

Dendrobates

Alt Names: alt デンドロバテス
Author: Ishiwata Youji
Artist: Yamane Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night... he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Meet and hire the man with 1000 guns.
Go to Dendrobates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capital punishment or rehabilitation of criminals. Pros & Cons. (Please logical arguments only) New Window kosmaj
  • 21 Replies
Topic State what you like and dislike about it! New Window KILLERBOB
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sort of feels like.... New Window Egoist
  • 5 Replies

299 Comments

The protaganist is so awesome love anti-heroes. And he admits he's a murderer too doesn't spew out bs about justice and shitt. I kinda wanna see some character development between him and that girl cop, I'm not talking about romance though.
are the new chapters coming out in english cause i cant find them :(
It's always so weird (but somewhat satisfying) reading about my country in a manga.
Also I don't know if it's from the mangakas side, but if it isn't please stop mixing Colombia/Colombian with Columbia/Columbian, just a little pet peeve of mine since I'm from Colombia.
Could this get any better?
Great manga. The fact that it doesn't shy away from Japanese xenophobia is absolutely amazing. The author must have some serious balls to write something like this.
FUCK YEAH!!! ASSASSIN BATTLE!
This manga always draws a tear to my eye. There is something profound about the fact that a police accountant is doing what the actual detectives and judicial system cannot do.
Such a refreshing manga. If you ever wondered what justice would be with a guy that's the complete opposite of Batman, this is it. Accountant by day and Avenger by night, the body bags just pile up.
Indeed you are dear Liar and i am also drawn to her.
his personality change is just astonishing cause no one suspects him!
No, I'm Liar, Umi.

I love the blind singer. She may only be a one-shot character, but I'm inexplicably drawn to her for some odd reason.
@Gorga George
Dendrobates is a genus of poison dart frogs. Rather fitting for this series, I'd say.
ill never get enough of this!! just to awesome! :]
this guy is basically a more physical death note if that makes sense
This sucks so hard and i am a freaking liar.
Great artwork and story, but until now it's all been episodic hits. Expecting some longer arcs. Does anyone know the meaning of the title?
hes just a hardcore killer sweet.
This has got to be one of the best manga I have ever read. It's somewhat non-mainstream with the theme and overall mood but the fighting and action has to be the best ever, The art is also quite attractive, love the character design. Can't seem to get enough...
@benji- the thousand guns aspect refers to him being able to use/obtain any gun. it seems like he uses a different gun for each hit.
i think they over exaggerated the part of him holding a thousand guns.jaja
lot of manga like this one bit this one is totally different for the fact that hes no super hero hes someone that enjoys killing as well as avenging anyone worthy. that aside his different personality change is awesome. looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Liking this a lot. Wis there were more chapters released :D
great manga so far! im loving it and the recent chapter was really good! :D
another new series by egs
enjoy reading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics