Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 212votes)

Dendrobates

Alt Names: alt デンドロバテス
Author: Ishiwata Youji
Artist: Yamane Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night... he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Meet and hire the man with 1000 guns.
Go to Dendrobates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capital punishment or rehabilitation of criminals. Pros & Cons. (Please logical arguments only) New Window kosmaj
  • 21 Replies
Topic State what you like and dislike about it! New Window KILLERBOB
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sort of feels like.... New Window Egoist
  • 5 Replies

299 Comments

I think that the mother's husband also died in the line of duty and that's why she took her own life. Both her husband and son were dead.
I don't get this chapter. Everyone is blaming a dead man for having his corpse looted. I mean, maybe a polite Japanese response of regret for the complication. But for the mother to feel so much shame that she kills herself?
im colombian, i have mixed feelings about thid
Great series - It was so long since the last update. That was an interesting development too. The reporter part of her wants to uncover him, but I think that she also likes him and admires him.
Mangaupdates says it has 6 volumes; so if each volume has about 8 chapters, then that would be about 48 chapters in total. So, about 32 chapters left till this ends, I guess...
Ok it may be finished officially but how many chapters did it end at?
So it's about fifty chapters, give or take a few, based on the length of volume 1 (eight). Sounds good enough.
6 volumes, and considering how long one volume is, that's a lot of chapters for a monthly series.
Thanks for the information. I wondered about it, because it says at Manga-Inn that it started in 2006. Do you know how long it is?
This series has actually already finished, for those of you that don't know this.
It sure has been a while for an update. I heard EG scans needed a translater for it so that's probably why it's still delayed. But it's worth the wait. Great series so far.
Is this series dead?
When can we expect the nest Chapter?
Ooh nice. I like the new girl already!! So sexy.
nice chapter, tit girls are always welcomed :D
Yes a new girl character is introduced! and we're slowly getting closer to his past.
This chapter helps to show us a bit more about the motivation behind this most dangerous of assassins heh. "Since god just watches, then I'll do the devil's work"
Just when I thought back story was being developed. Lol. Awesome chapter regardless. The anger and resentment. The hatred that this story invokes, fuels me. I am reminded of the righteous violence of Akumetsu.

And I like it.
the frog just makes that much more awesome
Phantom Sicaro... Hm.
First time I've seen a manga glamorising the frog.
Ok let's try that again...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxvVe9y5NQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxvVe9y5NQ[/url]
Man is this shit good or what.
Holy crap a poisonous frog tattoo......What does that mean?
It's getting real good! now there's a true enemy! x]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics