Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 30votes)

Good Robot

Alt Names: alt 로봇이 상냥해
Author: Honey Oden
Artist: Honey Oden
Genres: Mystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A very human-like story told by robots to humans.

Original Webtoon: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/goodrobot
Go to Good Robot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

Can't tell if Darwin murdered his parents or if he saved him from something else...

Hoping for the latter, expecting the former.

It look like there was an infection going on his father was already dead and it was his mothers turn to die so the robot isolated them and the mother said good bye

Can't tell if Darwin murdered his parents or if he saved him from something else...

Hoping for the latter, expecting the former.

I need moar of this pls and thx.

Cool! I want a psycho-killer benevolent robot parent too... *is not careful what he wishes for*

Is this going to turn into one of those stories where an unknown stranger takes control of a group of people, and tricks them into killing each other? This better not turn into one of those.

This is seriously Good . Ugh!!.... I need time machine now ..

• Nes likes this

Wait, what happened to the dad and the mom? Why was there blood anywhere? Who or what is the 'straw' man who's stalking everyone from the control room? Does it have anything to do with the man's parents?

Awesome update! thanks!

Spoiler

probably a dummy just to show us that the mars center is being run by a machine and not a human or idk...who even put that there? blagh :\

Well....That was a strange close up.

• Nes likes this

Awesome update! thanks!

Spoiler

• Nes likes this

Finally! This is getting scanlated!!

Look forward to it, the story only gets better and better XD (being an irritating person who read the raw)

• Nes likes this

this is interesting!

Ehm... two suns ??

Phobos and Deimos?

Ehm... two suns ??

It has been discussed for a long while already that scanlation should actually be scanslation. Try to google it, I'm sure you'll find a few blogposts about it.

Tried what you suggested, my friend.  But from what little I was able to find, I got the impression that "Scanslation" is an alternate spelling that has been gradually going out of use over the last decade or so.

I see...  But then again, why was it edited, if not to correct a mistake?  Although since Wikipedia can be accessed by just about anybody to edit things, it is really not a totally credible source in the first place.  Is there any other corroborating evidence that "scanslation" is a proper alternative for "scanlation"?  Because to be honest, until I saw it in that comment below, I had never heard or seen that alternate version before.  And I must admit that just saying "scanslation" out loud simply sounds wrong and awkward to me.

It has been discussed for a long while already that scanlation should actually be scanslation. Try to google it, I'm sure you'll find a few blogposts about it.

That's because someone edited that page just to remove that phrase. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Scanlation&diff=597036310&oldid=590952344

I see...  But then again, why was it edited, if not to correct a mistake?  Although since Wikipedia can be accessed by just about anybody to edit things, it is really not a totally credible source in the first place.  Is there any other corroborating evidence that "scanslation" is a proper alternative for "scanlation"?  Because to be honest, until I saw it in that comment below, I had never heard or seen that alternate version before.  And I must admit that just saying "scanslation" out loud simply sounds wrong and awkward to me.

Anyway rather than whining about how a person phrased something and starting an argument over it occupying half the comment section, let's leave it at that and start commenting at this strange yet interesting start of this manhwa. XD

Clicked on the link you gave and didn't see "Scanslation" anywhere there.  This is what I saw, copied and pasted exactly as it is from the article:

Scanlation is the scanning, translation and editing of comics from a language into another language.

That's because someone edited that page just to remove that phrase. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Scanlation&diff=597036310&oldid=590952344

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanlation

From the first line: "Scanlation (also scanslation) is the scanningtranslation and editing of comics from a language into another language"

Clicked on the link you gave and didn't see "Scanslation" anywhere there.  This is what I saw, copied and pasted exactly as it is from the article:

Scanlation is the scanning, translation and editing of comics from a language into another language.

By the way, as a proofreader for another group, I am never offended when someone points out one of my mistakes, but it is proper manners and much more respectful to use a PM to the group or member of the group scanlating the series about such mistakes.

Your case would probably go further and be taken more seriously if your grammar and spelling were top notch, bro. For example, misspelling "scanlator" as "scanslator". It's the little things that count. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanlation

From the first line: "Scanlation (also scanslation) is the scanningtranslation and editing of comics from a language into another language"

I am helping them by pointing out the typo. If you are offended by that then the problem is you not me ^_^

Your case would probably go further and be taken more seriously if your grammar and spelling were top notch, bro. For example, misspelling "scanlator" as "scanslator". It's the little things that count. :D

"Leechers, please! Help out instead of whine" Does that sound nice? Because that's how you sounded like toward the scanlator, just plain shitty. They contributed to the community and the first thing you said to them was whining about one small typo? Seriously, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!

On another note, thank you Silent Sky! :)

I am helping them by pointing out the typo. If you are offended by that then the problem is you not me ^_^

you don't have to be so hard on them, they were just politely trying to correct it.

Sure, of course they were.

Scanslators, please! It's spelled Prologue, not Prolouge

"Leechers, please! Help out instead of whine" Does that sound nice? Because that's how you sounded like toward the scanlator, just plain shitty. They contributed to the community and the first thing you said to them was whining about one small typo? Seriously, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!

On another note, thank you Silent Sky! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics