Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell

Alt Names: alt 마법소녀 프리티 벨alt 魔法少女プリティ☆ベルalt 魔法少女Pretty Bellalt 魔法少女普莉堤☆貝兒alt Magical Girl Pretty Bellalt Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell
Author: Kakeru
Artist: Kakeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A bodybuilder becomes a chosen "magical girl." Fully accepting his destiny to protect little girls from danger, he fights evil by shooting energy beams from his muscles. It's great.

Magical rod "ryin rod" has been awakened. When the compatible user "magical girl pretty bell" appears, it is said that the world will be at risk. Milk and Cocoa are angels who protect the rod and support magical girl pretty bell, They have come to the town where a compatible user, Misaki Eri lives, while being attacked by an enemy. However the rod didn't point to Eri but pointed to a body building neighbor, Takada Atsushi. Why did the rod pick Atsushi instead of Eri? And why is it two compatible users?
Go to Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need New Translator To Continue Volumes 3 and Beyond! New Window shades7000
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

Well that was interesting (0.O)

What the ffffffffollowed.

Yes. Just Yes.

I haven't been this hype since Minamoto came out.

THE BEST

Warning: Graphic panty shots of a crossdressing bodybuilder.

I already want this to be turned into an anime.

Just finished the first chapter, I'm so totally gonna enjoy this. xD

I'm not sure what is it I just read but I got a good laugh and that's all that matters.

I just read the synopsis, I'll be enjoying this manga. xD

... Macademi Wasshoi's Hapxiel arrived....

LOVE! AND PEACE!

I don't know what I read, but I'm sure pervysage will enlighten us with one of his comments soon enough.

YEAH baby, scanlated and waiting for the stuff uploaded here mmm...

btw here's the link to the scanlator site and the specific release of the chapter 1 of this manga mmm...

https://yourewelcomescans.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/mahou-shoujo-pretty%E2%98%86bell-chapter-1-release/

It begins.

Yes. Yes it does.

It begins.

Any news this manga will get scanlated?

In the most recent two chapter 65 & 66:

Spoiler

Wow.... Just skimmed the RAWs for this, and Dang.... it's terrifying in more ways than one. The Magical Girls in this make Nanoha's destructive power look pathetic in comparison. Not only that, but certain male characters are the "super ultra" buff type that can deflect bullets with their skin. Needless to say, if you want to see a Super Buff guy with "magical" powers team up with Magical Girls, beat the crap out of people/bad guys, and have both use their OP magic to blow city blocks away, this is a manga you should check out.

Summary: Lot's of punching and magical explosions demolishing stuff, all done with very epic(and sometimes terrifying) art design, find the RAWs now. You might not be able to understand what the heck is going on, but the visuals do enough.

PS: For more perspective on what this manga is like, the manga has a bunch of Character Stat pages with charts and 2/3 of the characters all have their stats literally going off the chart. Food for thought.

any idea if this is still getting scanlated? I was checking mangahelper but nothing there.

Scanlation has begun! Expect to see a chapter later this week! 

Planning on Scanlating this, need some help with the translation, PM if anyone is interested :)

Huh... Well, I'll just give it a lil' peek...

PLOT ! I love PLOT !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics