Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 80votes)

08:05 no Hengao-san

Alt Names: alt 08:05の変顔さんalt Making Faces at 08:05alt Poniendo caras a las 08:05
Author: Kawabata Shiki
Artist: Kawabata Shiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Facial communication, no words necessary.
Go to 08:05 no Hengao-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

13 Comments

this is nice mild-sweet oneshot...

If they dont reveal who the girl is I swear... Cute oneshot tho!

She is the girl! :D

what a cute concept!? and definitely something i've never seen before omg. too bad it was so short ;;

CUTE, God that's so cute. She's totally the girl, you can fight me on it. 

fffffuu why such ending

...I feel cheated... D:

Cute though!

...Very conflicted on the (EXTREMELY) open ending... *sigh*

Oh well. I'll just enjoy what I got and check out this mangaka's other works. ^^

--EDIT--

Just re-read this and *damn* it's cute! xD Yeah, she's totally the girl. I'll always wish it could be confirmed, but yeah. ^^

shes def the girl...he said she was cute... and he still walked the same way, the same time so they'd meet up. if he thought she was weird or had someone he would have walked with tht girl or even walked a different time so it was her for sure. well i think so anyways. One of the mangas that like u to make it up urself? Whos the one telling the story anyways

So, who's the girl??

If they dont reveal who the girl is I swear... Cute oneshot tho!

For my peace of mind, I'm just going to assume she's the girl!

This needed more than 17 pages.

IS SHE THE GIRL??? I HAVE TO KNOW!!

So cute!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics