Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 23votes)

Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"

Alt Names: alt アルバ・ロス編『港町の英雄』alt Senyuu: Alba・Ross "The Hero of Port City"alt Senyuu: Alba・Ross Arc "The Hero of Port City"alt قهرمان شهر بندری
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiOneshot OneshotShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Spinoff of Senyuu.

A bundle that is included in the BD.
A story of how Ros and Alba meet.
Go to Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

8 Comments

These two are so great :D

I'm screaming that was too cute how Ross chose to follow Alba. Best bros I swear.

Wow, this was nice~~~ lol, does this mean Ross purposely chose to replace Hero No. 45's solider? :333 How cute > u <

is there just one chapter or is there more?

Well,we only have this chapter..No more~

I kinda like that Ross and Alba met before being Soldier and Hero at the castle. And that haircut panel was pretty great. ^-^

is there just one chapter or is there more?

In case some you guys didn't aware,page 28 middle panel got a fainted guy which is the original soldier of Hero No.45~

well lets see is its gets better =)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics