Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 124votes)

Amagi Brilliant Park

Alt Names: alt Amaburialt 甘城ブリリアントパークalt 甘城光辉游乐园alt 甘城輝煌樂園救世主alt 甘城辉煌乐园救世主
Author: Gatou Shouji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1st year high school student Kanie Seiya is a self-proclaimed genius with looks, intellect, and athletic ability. One day, a mysterious transfer student approaches him with a musket to his face, forcing him to go on a date with her to a theme park. To Kanie’s displeasure, it turns out that the theme park is run down and not up to his standards…but the manager wants him to take over?

From the author of Full Metal Panic! The business comedy, Amagi Brilliant Park, begins!

Based on the original light novel series published in Fujimi Shobo, written by Shoji Gatoh and novel illustrations by Yuka Nakajima.
Go to Amagi Brilliant Park Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

174 Comments

Any information regarding the LN? Can't seem to find any :(

Ok, NVM. I thought this was a Spin-Off of FMP. xD

Even without the mascot reference, it's pretty obvious that it's the same author. XD

If she can't see... why the hell she know where to kiss?

She said that she can tells when the oil is hot enough based on the sound, so at the very least her hearing is above normal (body amplifies other sense to makes up for the lost ones)

And given that she's living in that place, she probably knows the distance between her and the other person.

The height can probably be guessed based on where the sound of his speech is coming from.

But just to be sure, I think she still puts her hand on his shoulder first to get the exact distance.

The stay still part is also so she doesn't miss.

Well, either I'm reading too much into this or the author put that much details into it.

The Art is good but the theme is quiet rare well when again you can find a manga about "How To Make A Creepy/Lame Theme Park Become A Wonderful Theme Park" :D

fffff would have liked A-1 or J.C. or even AIC to take this over KyoAni doing another sub-15k BD/DVD sales series.

If she can't see... why the hell she know where to kiss?

Holy smokes!  Did Bonta-kun just...  TALK!?  O______________O

*Mind blown*

I like the art xD

I'm amazed that this run down lame ass theme park managed to get more than 2 visitors that day.

If that's how people receive magic, then ill become a magician! 

*scratches head* No story discussion? Looks like everyone's just sitting back and enjoying the ride eh?

How about the MC in Fumoffu, so he can FUMOFFU while MCing?

*Cue stereotypical Mexican music*

xzibit.png?w=500

Kanie... WEST!!!

Would like to read the new chapter... Loaded about half an hour ago. Now it disappeared from existance. Didn't know Batoto can do magic...
36456ab87e8e451857a4cf69367b01e680368469
And Batoto made it re-appear!

Is it just me or is ch 2 not loading?

Blame KidCongo, already notified him.

Edit, and it's fixed!

Is it just me or is ch 2 not loading?

How about, MOAR MC. No Fumoffu? :D

How about the MC in Fumoffu, so he can FUMOFFU while MCing?

Moar Fumoffu. Less MC.

How about, MOAR MC. No Fumoffu? :D

I like it so far, I'm actually really intrigued with the plot and how the MC will make the park successful.

Seems cliche at first glance, but maybe it won't be. I thought Kanie was just another "ordinary high school student" but he's actually not, from what we're shown. We'll have to wait and see. Gatou Shouji did Full Metal Panic, and I thought the characters were pretty compelling in that so I have faith in Amagi B P.

Aaannddd 'Cliche' goes down the drain.

Moar Fumoffu. Less MC.

Spoiler

Well that escalated quickly.

Looks like GATOU Shouji goes to the path of romance harem with full of moe girls right now, like KyoAni.

And I don't think that KyoAni will continue FMP! because it has less moe for their new standard.

So long as this doesn't become any more cliche than it is, I'll read it. I'm afraid that it'll become more serious and turn into a harem manga though. It'd be better if they just made a gag manga out of this instead.

Seems cliche at first glance, but maybe it won't be. I thought Kanie was just another "ordinary high school student" but he's actually not, from what we're shown. We'll have to wait and see. Gatou Shouji did Full Metal Panic, and I thought the characters were pretty compelling in that so I have faith in Amagi B P.

So long as this doesn't become any more cliche than it is, I'll read it. I'm afraid that it'll become more serious and turn into a harem manga though. It'd be better if they just made a gag manga out of this instead.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics