Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 124votes)

Amagi Brilliant Park

Alt Names: alt Amaburialt 甘城ブリリアントパークalt 甘城光辉游乐园alt 甘城輝煌樂園救世主alt 甘城辉煌乐园救世主
Author: Gatou Shouji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1st year high school student Kanie Seiya is a self-proclaimed genius with looks, intellect, and athletic ability. One day, a mysterious transfer student approaches him with a musket to his face, forcing him to go on a date with her to a theme park. To Kanie’s displeasure, it turns out that the theme park is run down and not up to his standards…but the manager wants him to take over?

From the author of Full Metal Panic! The business comedy, Amagi Brilliant Park, begins!

Based on the original light novel series published in Fujimi Shobo, written by Shoji Gatoh and novel illustrations by Yuka Nakajima.
Go to Amagi Brilliant Park Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

174 Comments

Mr. Richpants isn't even a bad guy. He represents the majority shareholders who have a right to demand that park turn a profit. 

I feel obliged to point out that it's not the fact that the man is demanding the closure of the park--which is perfectly reasonable--but the unnecessarily high-handed and insulting manner in which he does so that makes him so insufferable.

It's implied that he may in fact be taking out his frustration at his own job (a nice touch, I felt, turning him into a human instead of a pure plot device), but it doesn't go quite so far as making him a sympathetic character--I'd still enjoy seeing him getting smacked one in the face, metaphorically or no.

Waiting for updates on this one is killing me..

And we're just getting on the good parts.

this  is hilarious!! , LOL

and you can learn a lot from it to.., Awesome!!

So ummmm, since the contract stipulate entries and not revenue, couldn't they just advertise free entry for two weeks?
Problem solved -.-

You wish to advise them to not gain any income for 2 weeks, when they are already in the red? Even if it's free, I doubt people would jump on the chance to go to a rundown (and relatively unknown) amusement park. Supposing this works and the contract is in good standing, the park is still a money sink and nothing really changes as it inevitably await its' closure due to lack of capital.

Well, the reason the MC is believable is that he essentially agrees with you.

Interestingly, it's not really clear what actually led him to agree to the proposal is unclear. Even if he rambles about handcrafted park benches and murals and whatnot for a moment there, it's not like he hadn't already noticed the erratic care the staff had for the park and customers. It almost seems as much that he's joining on the spur of the moment because he wants something unpleasant to rub in the face of Mr. Richpants.

Which, again, is something we can empathize with.

While it's not entirely clear it can be inferred. Most likely it has to do with the explanation of who he "was" before being the narcissistic egocentric person known as Kanie Seiya. He was an entertainer before this a child star who basically enjoyed being able to entertain people. Something obviously happened in the past to make him sever ties completely from that world but, he would always have a deep lingering regret since he obviously enjoyed what he did.

All it really took was the guy basically trying to talk smack about him to send him over the edge completely. Being able to claim "he pissed me off" instead of "I wanted to help" works better for his narcissism. But, I agree the emotions that our MC is operating on is simplistic and easily understood making it more realistic in spite of the unrealistic premise.

Interestingly, it's not really clear what actually led him to agree to the proposal is unclear. Even if he rambles about handcrafted park benches and murals and whatnot for a moment there, it's not like he hadn't already noticed the erratic care the staff had for the park and customers. It almost seems as much that he's joining on the spur of the moment because he wants something unpleasant to rub in the face of Mr. Richpants.

Mr. Richpants isn't even a bad guy. He represents the majority shareholders who have a right to demand that park turn a profit. 

R0lEXOM.png

Can't take the issue seriously with the mascot going fumo, ron or whatever there lol

Interestingly, it's not really clear what actually led him to agree to the proposal is unclear...It almost seems as much that he's joining on the spur of the moment because he wants something unpleasant to rub in the face of Mr. Richpants.

Wait we're talking about someone who's supposed to be intelligent right and that's why they're asking him for help

I mean I'm fine with the assumption that MC is fucking retarded but then that's not really helping this series is it

Or we could assume he's just coming back for kicks and it'll be standard-fare stuff

KyoAni pls no stop

Forced to go on date at shitty amusement park.

Assaulted by shitty mascot.

Blind girl foists all this heavy shit on MC

Constant death threats from "plot"-girl
General air of hostility directed at MC who is essentially a perfect stranger.

"Please help us!"

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

"Please help us!"

but the  girl that gve him the power was awesome enough that i might actually  forgiv you.

the anime will either rush the set up to make way for the main content and ending, or rush the ending so that there is an reasonable set up

i'm not sure why you'd think a 13 episode anime adaptation of a light novel would have good pacing

It won't, it will be the usual, a rush of the first volumes and a promotion (in japan) to buy the light novel

Surprisingly good

So ummmm, since the contract stipulate entries and not revenue, couldn't they just advertise free entry for two weeks?

Problem solved -.-

the problem is..there was a risk that no one will pay any heed to that promotion.. dunno about Japan but many people in my country willing to pay to get a better experience (this is third world country) and a little minority of them who would spend their time in deserted theme park, this is happen in country that people prioritize their basic need than tertiary need, still they willing to pay more in a some occasion to visit a quite expensive theme park..

but that is better than do nothing..

Problem solved -.-

"Please help us!"

I might actually watch the anime, this fall

Full Metal Panic??? Followed

best MC after arata LoL

Spoiler

This really is not that good at all. It's pretty bad, in other words. I don't particularly have anything good to say about it, so to speak.

Only stating as much after seeing the worthless JIDF going on.

need more of the girls :x

Can't wait for the anime at least the pace will be a lot better

the anime will either rush the set up to make way for the main content and ending, or rush the ending so that there is an reasonable set up

i'm not sure why you'd think a 13 episode anime adaptation of a light novel would have good pacing

lady latifa....

where????

Spoiler

Spoiler

lady latifa....

where????

Spoiler

Can't wait for the anime at least the pace will be a lot better

Well i guess we won't be seeing you and your boyfriend again then will we?

Even more so from some idiot who thinks it's cool to use hashtags in the comment section. You do know this isn't twitter right? Just letting you know in case you're confused.

You haven't made a productive comment regarding the series on this page yet, why do you even bother typing

You're not wrong about hashtags, you're actually correct, but the way you comment on things not related to anything because you have no fucking idea of how to evaluate a series without going on stupid tangents you don't know the context of gives me an aneurysm

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics