Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 159votes)

Real Account

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "real account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! how will they survive?

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-ii-r14219
Go to Real Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic If the author sees this please make an omake of yuri & koyori New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies

221 Comments

She was really following him. New follow arrived just after her blocked her.

I hope it's a romantic interest.

Hmm the premise kinda reminds me of Kamisama no Iutoori...where they have to fight for their lives controlled by a single "god".

"Follow" NEVER UNFOLLOW YOU 

omfg..mirai nikki all over again..CANT WAIT!!

tho wait..was the imouto really following him? did she lie? or did a new follow just arrive after he blocked her?

She was really following him. New follow arrived just after her blocked her.

omfg..mirai nikki all over again..CANT WAIT!!

tho wait..was the imouto really following him? did she lie? or did a new follow just arrive after he blocked her?

Let me guess: It some beautiful girl who is secretely in love with him, she's also in this game and she will kill anyone to ensure his survival.

In other word: he's the main character.

This is probably right. Though I'm hoping it's not a yandere girl akin to Gasai Yuuno because that's the only yandere character I've ever remotely liked.

Disse quello che non sa che in italiano i punti di sospensione sono 3 e non centosettordici

Lo so meglio di te, heiron... Eravate un buon gruppo quando c'era senpai, kart, patrick e sky, ora sono rimasti solo bm compreso te.

Like facebook ? :P

I wonder who the person is that is still following him :o

Let me guess: It some beautiful girl who is secretely in love with him, she's also in this game and she will kill anyone to ensure his survival.

In other word: he's the main character.

I wonder who the person is that is still following him :o

Spoiler

Nope. He blocked her which means her follow count is nullified. Sister never gave up on him.

AAHAHAHHA, revolution team in inglese.... ma se non sanno nemmeno l'italiano......... ma prendete fuoco please e chiudete quel foro, ormai siete falliti già da un bel po'.

Disse quello che non sa che in italiano i punti di sospensione sono 3 e non centosettordici

AAHAHAHHA, revolution team in inglese.... ma se non sanno nemmeno l'italiano......... ma prendete fuoco please e chiudete quel foro, ormai siete falliti già da un bel po'.

e poi dicono che gli italiani sono una massa di cafoni....and please if you want to answer me do it in english...it's not right to offend someone that can't understand you

Spoiler

The sister looks so adorable

*Mashes follow button*

*followed*.... wait, if I don't wanna die, I have to unfollow....  BELIEVE!

*follow*

xD

I can get into this. Seems pretty interesting. :3

Spoiler

Let the nightmare begin.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics