Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 49votes)

Cheese in the Trap

Alt Names: alt 치즈인더트랩alt 치즈인더트랩 (순끼)
Author: Soon-Ki
Artist: Soon-Ki
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Cheese in the Trap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic read ongoing chapters of Cheese In The Trap @ New Window moyra
  • 10 Replies

26 Comments

The place where I found out about my obsession with the colour orange.

I can't help but fall in love with this manhwa

Some of the dialogue and stories feel so real and relatable....

I cried a bit. 

I BETTER NOT HEAR A SINGLE NICKI MINAJ JOKE!!!!

>_>

<_<

...Okay...

After every chapter I think more and more that Sul & Jung won't end up together.

Want more ! :(

Really like what I've read so far. Which is like chapter 90 something (OSS has been very good about updating this). The further I read the more this story reminds me or His and Her Circumstances. If you've liked the first 25 chapters you should definitely go to the OSS website and follow the instructions to read the following chapters.

There's also summaries of the chapters available in the forum of Webtoon Live here: http://forum.webtoonlive.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=2b02020b3e9c3d0048d49105e8e723fb

Poor In Ho, he can't  help but be a jackass to the girl he has a crush on.

Odd squiods lattest chaptter had a funny beauty and the beast parody

http://www.clipcartel.com/LOL-Ghetto-Beauty-And-The-beast-Parody-video.4006.html

I went to the oddsquad site like suggested here and added the plug in and it works!   yeah.   :)

This is a really good series,  a friend suggested it to me and I'm really enjoying it.

OSS is putting out a new chapter every Thursday,  so with their translations you can read up to ch 84 at present. 

Thanks, Gizmos, I've just torn through their updates!
thx for the data gizmos
Oddsquad is translating this actively^^
They release it via an addon specially made for reading naver webtoons, so you actually support author with reading it. You can find how to read chapters, on their site.
Also, i don't use addon(i couldn't install it), i use manual way and haven't came across any problems. So it is safe :)
Sooo...it's been a year since it last updated. Anyone know if it's still being made or translated anymore?
it's simple enough just follow the pictures if you are computer illiterate
I have not been able to get odd squads translations to work on internet explorer or google chome
Hi. Just if you're interested in this manwha you can continue it on the odd squad site :)
It's a really good series!! I wonder if they'll do live action for this. (And if they already did, is it close to this story?)
That Yoo something guy is really mysterious.. Anyways, I love the flashbacks! They tell a whole lot about the characters. Very entertaining stuff!
<3
Hurrray! I really like the series and the pschological aspects of daily life. I thought I wouldn't be able to read it anymore.
right, about what i said yesterday. Try this link http://www.oddsquad.org/p/citt.html
and there should be sufficient instructions on how to make it work. Probably not to easy but not that hard either.
this way you should be able to read onward.
those who have been keeping track with this, should know that the manga will be available in English though naver or whatever translated by odd squad i think?
Well those who have been keeping track with this already know, and for those who don't, no more scanlations in English are allowed due to the author's request. So consider this project on permanent hiatus.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics