Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 267votes)

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

Alt Names: alt お前ら 全員 めんどくさい!alt 你们这些家伙真麻烦alt 너네들 전부 성가셔!alt Nakakainis kayong lahat!alt You're all annoying!
Author: Tobi
Artist: Tobi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For some reason, Kunitachi Kunihiko, a language arts teacher, always finds himself quarreling with his student, Kazumiya Kazumi, an anti-social girl without any friends. When he tells her to make some friends, she declares: "Be my friend, Sensei."

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/omaera/
Go to Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for a translator for this series New Window MaxLemon
  • 0 Replies

470 Comments

DIS GON' BE GOOD!!

INSTA-FOLLOW!

Now that's an interesting play on the student-teacher relationship.  Looks fun!

Tobi + Meganekko = Follow.

Eeeh, what is this manga about?

That was naive, asking to be lovers is like a dog wagging it's tail because it wants to play (being lovers is just an adults game after all).

Already missed the starting mark, she should've asked for marriage instead...

She'll have it ready after the first night.

Going for marriage right away will just make him run away or not take it seriously.

First you have to make them feels they want to/have to commit.

That was naive, asking to be lovers is like a dog wagging it's tail because it wants to play (being lovers is just an adults game after all).

Already missed the starting mark, she should've asked for marriage instead...

pewpewpewpewpew

time for some catfight.

tumblr_l8cr14fc5C1qzb1flo1_400.gif

pewpewpewpewpew

time for some catfight.

Progress.

cant wait for more chapters, thanks for the scanlation roankun

That was f@cking fast, a double confession on the first chapter. F@cking finally. Why no mangaka before has thought of that idea? (Shinigami and The Four Girlfriends doesn't count)

Spoiler

...First chapter and they already spat it out, huh?  Now we just gotta wait to see what happens to that poor teacher...  :x

Shounen-style romance with a teacher and his student. That's... actually pretty uncommon. Reversal of trope, it's pretty much always a shoujo romance that does teacher/student romance.

(There are a few notable examples, but I'm speaking of the vast majority)

I'm really liking this. Thanks, roankun, hoping for more soon.

>_< so cuite <3

nooo I don't want love triangle :(

For once it is about a teacher as the protagonist, kind of refreshing. :)

the history of a men who losse his job, go to jail and never have a girlfriend...

I can live with this series I kind of like it, seems it will be interesting at least with 2 love rivals going after same man

Wow.
Spoiler

IT BEGINS.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics