Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.75 - 28votes)

Komori Quintet!

Alt Names: alt こもりクインテットalt Komori Quintetto!
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to follow her dreams and be like her mom, Chika sought out her mom’s high school to join the Folk Music Club. However, when she entered the school, the club that her mother made famous no longer existed. Depressed and at a loss for what to do, Chika eventually meets Tenko who wishes to create a band and believes Chika to be the answer. Chika is excited to be able to play in a rock band but... why are the other members all holding string instruments?

sequel to Sayonara Piano Sonata
Go to Komori Quintet! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

28 Comments

It's similar to K-ON! But only because they're part of a music group. I think that it's still early to writte a review of this manga. But I have high hopes for it.

What I like, is the fact that the MC has previous knowledge of music. 

This is cute. Artwork is nice and premise is refreshing. The girls looks adorable too. FOLLOWED.

Ah, very nice. I love Tiv's art, and remember seeing the raws for this several months ago. The similarities to K-on can of course be made, but the MC here is at least not a moron like the MC from K-on ;) And certainly an interesting twist pairing drums with a string quartet, lol? Too bad a chapter only comes out every 2 months AFAIK.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics