Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 102votes)

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

Alt Names: alt 黒崎くんの言いなりになんてならないalt 쿠로사키 말 따위 안 들을 거야alt Kurosaki Kun no Iinari Ninante Naranaialt 我才不会对黑崎君说的话言听计从
Author: Makino
Artist: Makino
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu is a plain girl who had a determination to change when entering in high school. Falling in love with the hot guy nicknamed as "White Prince", but somehow she's keeping an eye in the super sadist guy nicknamed as "Black Devil"too?!
Go to Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Nonsense. Shoujo manga never follows predictable patterns like that. It's just as likely that she'll end up dating her own mother.

I'm not sure if you noticed this, but the fact that "Kurosaki" is in the title... He's very likely to get with the MC.

//Pattern somewhat like Boys Before Flowers

This has good potential and a good starting point, but the execution so far isn't very great... =w=; (We'll see how it'll turn out, I guess!)

Almost every single shoujo manga is just there to enforce the almighty rule : Nice guys never get the girl.

LOL these comments
That was sarcasm.... right?

Without even reading this I can already tell the super sadist guy nicknamed as "Black Devil" gets the girl.

Nonsense. Shoujo manga never follows predictable patterns like that. It's just as likely that she'll end up dating her own mother.

Without even reading this I can already tell the super sadist guy nicknamed as "Black Devil" gets the girl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics