Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 84votes)

iShoujo

Alt Names: alt App Girlalt i ・ショウジョalt i Shoujoalt I. Girlalt I・ Girlalt I・Girlalt iGirlalt iShōjoalt iShojo
Author: Takayama Toshinori
Artist: Takayama Toshinori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga follows an omnibus format, in that the characters the story focuses on changes every so often. The first characters, Tetta and Ginko's story ends at chapter 3, but all the characters are recurring, and sometimes, show up again in the future chapters.
--------------------

There is a magic love app that supposedly helps people's dreams of love come true. The first story of this love app follows Tetta and Ginko, friends who have bickered since grade school. Tetta looks up the magic app on a whim, and ends up with an application that is connected to Ginko. When he manipulates the "Ginko" on the app, it affects the real girl. He's embarrassed to have it in the first place, but he can't uninstall it without inputting Ginko's measurements. Whether he actually likes Ginko romantically or not, it seems that this app could only make the situation worse!
Go to iShoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

Thats what i was thinking

This series isn't so bad, but it sits at the bottom of the rankings and will probably get axed soon enough. Good thing it's just mini-arcs, so if it ends there won't be some big opening ending like other axed series'.

Is gewd. /followed.

Was I the only one who found this terrible? The art doesn't compliment the ecchi at all and the ecchi itself is pretty lame. The concept is...fun I suppose which is good for jump but I can't imagine how it could last very long at all. 

ch1. Not sure how the wish works. If he did learn the girl's 3 sizes, the app would uninstall. But 3 sizes change easily and he will not the know the changed ones... so and so. Does he have a shitty one-time use app, or does it renew every time the conditions "can be met". Speaking of, if he changes his crush, would the app stay the same (Even if the wish specifically says "Ginko")?

I hope the author put some thoughts into making this system.

--

*I may not like the user manual's design (so far) but I like how she's not busty. 

Naisuuu!

Where do I purchase this app?

It's nice to see a romance where I can sympathise with the MC's and it's not about NTR.

Holy shit, there's an APP for everything now!

Spoiler

better than i thought it would be

I loved his reaction upon realizing what the app could do.  All the evil possibilities and you'd feel like a jerk for even thinking of them.   :)

The art is cute, seriously cute.

Nice wish.

I would say I can see the rule 34 on the horizon, but I've already seen it. This is much better.

Wowww

I try to search it on search engine but I didn't meet the magician

dang!!!

The pacing felt a bit at times..

But other that.... this gets a HNNNNNNNNGGG  approval!

take out the battery

Next chapter's gonna be fun, my friend.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for this release.

hmmm I guess to balance it out the heroine needs an app that shows the MC since it will be repetitive if it's just one sided
well this is only my dull opinion pay no mind to it.

overall good I will definitely be following

Next chapter's gonna be fun, my friend.

Holy shit, there's an APP for everything now!

hmmm I guess to balance it out the heroine needs an app that shows the MC since it will be repetitive if it's just one sided
well this is only my dull opinion pay no mind to it.

overall good I will definitely be following

hm, it seems interesting.

I'm on the fence with this one. Turns out it's told as a series of short romance arcs a few chapters long. Hardly enough time to get emotionally involved with the characters and develop them, before moving on to all new characters, etc...

i saw many positive reaction, needs to be scanned ....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics