Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 160votes)

Stealth Symphony

Alt Names: alt ステルス交境曲〈シンフォニー〉alt ステルス交響曲
Author: Narita Ryohgo
Artist: Amano Youichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where elves, dwarves, and invisible dragons live in harmony inside a metropolitan city, Sieg sets out to find someone or something that can unleash the curse that he carries on his back. As he attempts to survive in the city of Jinbocho, a city filled with fantastic secrets and organizations, he encounters many powerful individuals who set out to either destroy him or save him. Will Sieg be able to discover the true secret of his curse, or will it lead him to his own demise?
Go to Stealth Symphony Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window KuroHorobi
  • 3 Replies

438 Comments

Kisu Kissmanga Scans (Kisu KMS) : WE CANNOT NOT TRANSLATE A MANGA THAT IS ALREADY BEING TRANSLATED!

so if you've been doing a task and someone else finishes the task before you, would you throw away all your work just because someone else did it first?

Kisu Kissmanga Scans (Kisu KMS) : WE CANNOT NOT TRANSLATE A MANGA THAT IS ALREADY BEING TRANSLATED!

It's not bad, but for Jump, it is rather standard. I don't see it rise in the rankings much, even if it avoids cancellation.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII didn't really liked the first chapter. I hope it will get better later on. WSJ keeps failinng ._.

Page 7 Substitute Scans: "what will you do if you meet thoses species?" "I will do my best" Kisu: "what to do if you encounter an unlisted species?" "You are on your own" Kisu seems more legit! If they are going to be using Viz translation, let alone better translation, it will be consistant. I am sticking with them.

Except the Viz TL is wrong. Just because it's from a professional company does not mean that the quality will be high for everything, specially for online releases. Example: Crunchyroll manga licensing. 

Spoiler

Page 7 Substitute Scans: "what will you do if you meet thoses species?" "I will do my best" Kisu: "what to do if you encounter an unlisted species?" "You are on your own" Kisu seems more legit! If they are going to be using Viz translation, let alone better translation, it will be consistant. I am sticking with them.

Reminds me of Gaara.

How.......?

Nice start. I'm not a fan of the naive country kid trope, but I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Reminds me of Gaara.

This is pretty sick! Hope it continues strong...it pretty much has to though since it's running in Jump

interesting, hope to see more :D 

thanks to you i wanted to read another of his manga expecting good art but bad story (for the sake of trying to read slower) only to notice that his writing wasn't garbage at all. it might not be the best, but it isn't bad either

Glad you liked it, I guess. I'm not gonna argue because I've honestly forgotten 95% of Akaboshi, but I remember finding the art tons better than the story.

At any rate, I'm just amused how nicely that worked out for me, him teaming up with Narita of all people. Baccano and Durarara were definitely among the most fun anime I've seen.

OH. MY. GOD !!

this one will be on the very top of my manga list !!

Look at the genre *_* 

Action,,,, check

Adventure,,,,, check

Fantasy,,,,,, check

Comedy,,,,,, check

Romance,,,,,,check

Shounen,,,,,, check

What!!?? All of my favourite genre in one manga!!??

*Instant follow* #nuffsaid

Only first chapter but its actually pretty good! Looks like this is something worth followed.

>From Baccano and Durarara! author

No wonder then.

Man, I remember reading Akaboshi and wishing the artist had worked with a writer. The art was seriously cool, but the writing was kinda garbage.

Problem solved, I guess. Totally fucking solved.

thanks to you i wanted to read another of his manga expecting good art but bad story (for the sake of trying to read slower) only to notice that his writing wasn't garbage at all. it might not be the best, but it isn't bad either

This. I like this.

God, it look really great !

Oh wut, it disappeared right as I finished reading it. I wonder what the issue was. Still the manga itself was very interesting. Especially the twist at the end. It's very hard to find originality in shounen manga now a days. I'm curious about the romance tag though. Is there some introduced female character(s), or are we in for some BROMANCE? Hahahaha

Bromances are cool too. :U

Oh wut, it disappeared right as I finished reading it. I wonder what the issue was. Still the manga itself was very interesting. Especially the twist at the end. It's very hard to find originality in shounen manga now a days. I'm curious about the romance tag though. Is there some introduced female character(s), or are we in for some BROMANCE? Hahahaha

Oh my...

Spoiler

romance ? really ?

As expected of NARITA Ryohgo sensei!! What a unique, strange, exciting story!!!

Thanks Kisu KMS for making it available for English users! And promising to keep up with the chapters at that! I appreciate your hard work A LOT! THANK YOU!!!

Two of my favorite things, invisibility and dragons o3o.

Please wait for the re-release, we missed some minor but somehow important details.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics