Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 140votes)

Illegal Rare

Alt Names: alt イリーガル・レアalt Rea Ihō
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the author of "Nurarihyon no Mago", comes a whole new supernatural series.

Supernatural creatures live alongside humans, but these "rares" are being hunted to extinction over time. An organization is being formed to protect these rares, and allow them to live their lives as they like. The starting members of this organization are few; there's the masked Fukumen, the Black Vampyr AxL, and they are soon joined by the sweet-voiced mermaid Mirror. Together, they will protect the rares from the deadly hunters!
Go to Illegal Rare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

Thanks for the chapter!

Spoiler

So this is one of the winter revolution new manga, it's rather disappointing, it seems so cliché, well let's pray and see

I was informed that RH picked this up few days ago and was quite waiting for it.

But now I find it kinda... cliché. It seems too typical for Nurahyon's author. A little dissappoint.

Anyone share my feeling?

I feel like something's gonna happen. It's TOO cliché.

I was informed that RH picked this up few days ago and was quite waiting for it.

But now I find it kinda... cliché. It seems too typical for Nurahyon's author. A little dissappoint.

Anyone share my feeling?

Nope I'm feeling the same. I read this in Japanese then in English hoping I would get more interested but it didn't. And fell from what I've read in c02~03 this doesn't get any interesting (to me at least).

That aside thanks for the chapter RHS!!

It's great to see a new manga form this author but I'd wish for more omake which shows some development between Nura and his harem... there's so many heroines in that manga that I'd like to hook up with Nura.

Well, this is a great manga. This author has a talent for making good characters.

Anyone share my feeling?

Glad Red Hawk were the ones to pick this up.  Though some of the dialogue seemed, I don't know, disjointed, this chapter.  Hopefully that's just because this is new.  I like the premise and I'm looking forward to more chapters.

yay a new series from RHS! hopefully this one will last

Lyudegul, people have only read the raws, not a translated chapter.

it seems some people have read the chapter but I've been loocking for it and didn't find it :(

SCANS FUCKING WHERE

Can't wait to read it.

I am looking forward to this manga. I neither read the manga nor watched the anime of Nurarihyon no Mago, but I have heard that it was good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics