Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 140votes)

Illegal Rare

Alt Names: alt イリーガル・レアalt Rea Ihō
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the author of "Nurarihyon no Mago", comes a whole new supernatural series.

Supernatural creatures live alongside humans, but these "rares" are being hunted to extinction over time. An organization is being formed to protect these rares, and allow them to live their lives as they like. The starting members of this organization are few; there's the masked Fukumen, the Black Vampyr AxL, and they are soon joined by the sweet-voiced mermaid Mirror. Together, they will protect the rares from the deadly hunters!
Go to Illegal Rare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

eat my teeth lol

True, but that still doesn't mean we're all entitled to get the manga for free. I'm just a little frustrated with the lack of industry support… I mean, if it's not available legally in your language but you read the scans and like it, try to buy the tankobon, or figures, or goods, or SOMETHING to buy to support it. But it seems like the people that do are in the minority. 

Not saying this specifically at you, vinceled, just sort of moaning in general. 

Thats industry's problem. As long as e-reading is region-blocked, many of us must pirate it. Importing is a possibility, but can get quite expensive so one can only afford it for one's top favorite Manga.

The situation is better than it used to be years ago (especially in Anime scene), but until it is properly available to everyone most people must depend on scans.

Well it's not like everyone has access to it.

True, but that still doesn't mean we're all entitled to get the manga for free. I'm just a little frustrated with the lack of industry support… I mean, if it's not available legally in your language but you read the scans and like it, try to buy the tankobon, or figures, or goods, or SOMETHING to buy to support it. But it seems like the people that do are in the minority. 

Not saying this specifically at you, vinceled, just sort of moaning in general. 

Thanks for the chapter!

Spoiler

it's Mirror. but spelled as Mira in Engrish.

he literally fights 'tooth and claw'

well it seemed like a somewhat interesting start, though it might get repetitive and boring after awhile.

Ugh, I hope not. I don't get why people don't just subscribe to it in order to get it. Super easy access to good manga, it's cheap and it supports the industry.

Okay, no, I get why people won't subscribe to get it, I just wish they weren't being so cheap. =T

/complaining about scans on a scan site, hahahaha… 

Well it's not like everyone has access to it.

I know viz will be releasing Stealth Symphony in Shonen Jump Alpha, so that will probably get ripped.

Ugh, I hope not. I don't get why people don't just subscribe to it in order to get it. Super easy access to good manga, it's cheap and it supports the industry.

Okay, no, I get why people won't subscribe to get it, I just wish they weren't being so cheap. =T

/complaining about scans on a scan site, hahahaha… 

Arutimetto ingurisshu.

It seems to be Jump. From the author of Nurarihyon.

SO NO SAD ENDINGS. YES.

so awesome  will read till the end

My attention: hook, line, and sinker.

Guess that means that there is no sequel to Nurarihyon no Mago.

The author has finally made a new work :3

Man this is going to be awesome. Can't wait till the next one. This is really different from everything else I'm reading.

• Ada likes this

Ah, no wonder I thought the art style was familiar. I hope this will turn out good.

Btw, does anyone knows who will pick up Stealth Symphony and Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari? Is it also RHS?

I know viz will be releasing Stealth Symphony in Shonen Jump Alpha, so that will probably get ripped.

feels like oneshot

The drawings were interesting, feels much closer to comics or realistic-style franco-belgian (thorgal, incal, that sort of stuff) than most mangas.

The story doesn't draw me though, feels forced.

It's okay... but I wish the protagonist wasn't a vampire. So many vampires already.

Thankfully he isn't the sparkly type

Hm.. quite enjoyable despite its cliche"ness".. But, the joke feel lacking (for me anyway).. Btw, I do interested in knowing more of MC's abilities, and others though..

So, will follow this, thanks RHS..

Btw, does anyone knows who will pick up Stealth Symphony and Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari? Is it also RHS?

does this mean that Red Hawk Scans will finally drop Nisekoi and focus on good mangas?

Spoiler

What a badass.

It's okay... but I wish the protagonist wasn't a vampire. So many vampires already.

still is quite the different kind of vampire...

you don't see a vampire throwing his fangs and claws left and right...

is a bit cliched and the art is quite lacking but might be a good read..

"followed"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics