Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

I didn't read the tags so I dive in... After arriving at page 7.

... "Is that... on her panties?"

We really need a Futanari Tag for some cases :D

I can see where this is going.

Spoiler

licking_lips_gif__by_saikka-d3hyimd.gif

Noooo! He's so close to becoming a wizard.

I didn't notice that... :D

Noooo! He's so close to becoming a wizard.

Is....,this shounen Ai? Or gender bender..... I really have no idea, on how to tag funtari x man. I'm officially confused x.x

It's none of the two. It's a nuclear bomb :D

Is....,this shounen Ai? Or gender bender..... I really have no idea, on how to tag funtari x man. I'm officially confused x.x

Just out of curiosity...  Shouldn't there be a Gender-Bender tag for this?  o.O;

she's not really a trap, she's a 50/50. Not necessarily a man, but just a girl with a dick.

Follow for me! I love this stuff

Just out of curiosity...  Shouldn't there be a Gender-Bender tag for this?  o.O;

Sorry for the Typesetting Error: On this page http://vatoto.com/read/_/221987/tsuitero-kanojo-niku_v1_ch1_by_kisu-kissmanga-scans-kisu-kms/21

Panel 2: I have to know what she meant by "lie"… Aah… I'll ask her slowly later. -- .. I'll upload v2 with it.

Followed!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics