Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

I had a feeling that something like that would happen after looking at some comments. This boner of mine feels so wrong... T-T

How many times do I have to see a manga starting with this premise?

http://imgur.com/wRL1I0l

oh good, they added a banana for scale

I petition that batoto have a "plot" and "trap" tag.

futa is girl with dick with no pussy

Normally, Futanari = girl with penis + vagina; without testes.

In this case she seems to have testes, so rather than a Futa she seems like an intersexual person (although that is not testified yet, since he stated in the end that

Spoiler
).

I like how the manga don't even bother to let us know her full name , just FUTAba

FOLLOW

I don't think this is a gender bend at all. She's clearly a futanari so she's got both genitals. 

It is a more family friendly term instead of "hentai".

I don't think this is a gender bend at all. She's clearly a futanari so she's got both genitals. 

(currently confused and scared of a girl packing heat)

futa is girl with dick with no pussy

she's not really a trap, she's a 50/50. Not necessarily a man, but just a girl with a dick.

hemaprodhite for short

in regards to the page about the extra pages;

its not that people hated them, it was having to go thru 15 pages of extra pages before getting to the manga that people hated. the amount was overkill.

Is this really gender-bender?

The premise for that tag would be to to literally "change" sexes, be it trough a costume or metamorphosis or magic.

This is different, she's always a girl, with a dick.

I think the gender-bender tag should be taken down.

I don't know what the hell I just read, but to sum up my feelings...

weirdestboner.jpg

Futanari lovers, UNITE!

that awkward moment when you're not sure what to do so you just stare for a while.

ZVua6.gif

Followed...just because....the button is there.

Shiat, now that's one interesting manga, and i am eager to find out what's going to happen out in the end:
1.He fucs her and her fucs him back.
2.She goes to...Bangcock (hehe) and turns into a normal woman.

Decisions, decisions.... ~.~ To follow, or not to follow... AW WHAT THE HECK! \o/

What the hell I've read...

Follow :D

F-futa? FUTA!!! I mean... This seems interesting, I shall continue to read it.

Now this is my kind of manga! :D FOLLOWED

~

Well i'm not into anal if you ask me...

What the f-

I don't even- 

How in the h-

You know what, fuck it. FOLLOWED.

How many times do I have to see a manga starting with this premise?

http://imgur.com/wRL1I0l

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics