Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 616votes)

Fuuka

Alt Names: alt フウカalt 風夏alt Fūka
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Haruna just moved into town and is addicted to twitter. When he goes out to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

Prequel:

> Suzuka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/suzuka-r74 )
Go to Fuuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window alcrowry
  • 199 Replies
Topic Who do you wish the MC to end up with? Why? New Window xatoatox
  • 38 Replies
Topic After Chapter 37 (Spoilers) New Window Knuckles128
  • 26 Replies
Topic Prequels New Window Shadow12000
  • 2 Replies

3704 Comments

Oh.... so its out eh? Oh well. *adds to follows*

Why another manga filled with cliched characters and situations when he could be doing Half & Half instead? Come on...

Still, yet another manga added to follows :/

Suzuka : 147 chapter until suzuka losing her virginity, & 166 chapter end

KNIM : 200 chapter until yuzuki losing her virginity, & 261 chapter end

so, fuuka 200+ chapter until she losing her virginity?

and 300+ chapter end?

Just like Suzuka, there's no surprise who the MC will end up. So that's automatically less rage than KNIM.

The thing is... I hope he doesn't join the Track club, I don't want a complete repeat.

welcome to seo's universe

old school tsundere, a la love hina,

Nice

BTW Yamato Akitsuki is a olympic gold medallist? Didnt he used to sell shoes?

It's silver.

Man, Red Hawk really went gung-ho on getting this out ASAP with no drop in quality. Good going, guys.

Also, nice job to Rain. His redraws in this are fucking amazing. If you guys saw that shit in the raws you'd be all "are you a wizard" on him. I mean, really.

As for the series itself, I desperately hope this doesn't end up feeling the same way Kimi Machi did. I love Seo Kouji and all but that series felt like popcorn you feel like you have to eat but can't stand the taste of.

boy oh boy.. all aboard, and Seo-sensei better not mess this one up with too many fillers again...

A coupla cameos too, nice :D

F2G2h73.png

Spoiler

uhm, what an unexpected and unprecedented character. 

http://vatoto.com/read/_/89797/suzuka_v19_chextra_by_red-hawk-scans/4

And the company he worked for has a track and field club, well sort of. And sometime later, like he said in the chapter above, he was an Olympic "candidate". Then he won, I guess.

Spoiler

Haha... If I remember correctly, in the last chapter she pushed him towards going back on the field, sort of like "I think we can afford it now, think about it, it's now or never". 

Then he won... Cause he's a MC in a shounen manga after all.

And followed... Damn I wonder how I can after what happened with KNIM...

The curse of Seo! We're all cursed!

Fuuka looks like Suzuka (understandable since she's her daughter after all) and Yuu, he gives off the same vibe as Yamato from this first chapter. Hopefully it won't go to the track and field route again, it would be pretty much Suzuka 2. Well, whatever we will feel, rage, whine, complain, frustration... LET'S GO!!

Spoiler

Alright let the flag raising and cockblocking and stupid fights and drama start once again.

With that said followed

And followed... Damn I wonder how I can after what happened with KNIM...

Just like Suzuka, there's no surprise who the MC will end up. So that's automatically less rage than KNIM.

The thing is... I hope he doesn't join the Track club, I don't want a complete repeat.

Let's see how hard Seo can make us rage this time.

how hard and how soon; I like the first part of his works but after a while it starts to get tiresome. Anyway I will read it, hoping that it ends being more like Suzuka and less like KNIM, not that those two are much different but that what really ruined KNIM for me it is that it lasted too damn long, hell I even think that Suzuka could have been better if it was shorter, less crap and filler characters and situations and a faster development. Thanks for this new manga      

Inb4 the whiners and haters.....fuck!!!!

A new Seo manga has started. Let the war begin!!

Logo%2Bda%2BGame%2BStart.gif

seo you wont make me rage anymore, im already numb since kimi machi....,

A new Seo manga has started. Let the war begin!!

Getting slapped, having your property destroyed...

Japan where is your real men?

Spoiler

Here we go again guys....

uh hhhh ooohh hhhh le sighhh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics