Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 187votes)

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku!

Alt Names: alt ブラック嫁によろしく!alt Best Regards to Black Wife!
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta, a normal highschooler on his way to school, gets (yet again) into an accident, but instead of dying, he is saved by a girl wearing nothing but black. She says that she is a shinigami and has come to become his wife, as promised. By the author of Kamen no maid guy, a perverted comedy with a shameless main character!
Go to Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest discussion (spoiler warning) New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

303 Comments

Why does Einstein look like that guy on the History channel that everyone likes so much? <_<

LOLd i like this kind of MC 

ALL HAIL SCIENCE !!!!!!!!!

She still hasn't answered the most important question...

WHERE DID HER TITS GO!?!?

i think dats the consequence to return the MC

Badass MC indeed. Good stuff!!

if he doesnt wanna go, i'll gladly take his place.

I un followed and followed this manga again so I could follow it twice

this manga deserves the internet

Honestly, sounds a pretty good deal, so long as she kept human form during sex I'd have no issues with it. If the reverted to that shinigami form, I can't think of a faster way to kill the mood.

yup, yamiko 8 years ago is much more prettier than the current one.

Let's not forget about preferences ;)

yup, yamiko 8 years ago is much more prettier than the current one.

lol . plot : Unravel the mysterious missing TITS

...A great mystery of science!  They just don't disappear without a reason!

Let us all delve into the unknown!  FOR SCIENCE!  (...and beautiful breasts...)

Now THIS manga has it's priorities straight!!!!

Tits

Even F-Miya joined in on the last page...XD

She doesn't want to lose either, lol.

Aye Sir!

happy_fairy_tail_render_by_carolester-d5

Even F-Miya joined in on the last page...XD

She doesn't want to lose either, lol.

I take it you haven't read triniity seven? (just like she's yuno's apprentice this guy is learning well from arata-sensei)

I'm thinking it's more along the lines of "you must sacrifice part if your own flesh", and she chose to lose what at the time she thought was "useless meat", not knowing how that would backfire

actually, I think this is big possibility.

Haha, no but seriously. What happened to the big titz?

I'm thinking it's more along the lines of "you must sacrifice part if your own flesh", and she chose to lose what at the time she thought was "useless meat", not knowing how that would backfire

I somehow doubt that, although I'm not too sure about the losing powers as time goes on thing either.  There's not really enough content to theorize as of yet.  Regardless, this is pretty amusingly cute.  If Yamiko had been a little less forceful and explained things properly, Shinta might be less inclined to attack her.... but then we wouldn't have a story would we?  Also, why is this tagged horror?  I don't see anything remotely related to that right now.

LOL OMG THIS MC, I've never seen anything like it! What an asshole pervert, yet clever and bad ass at the same time!

I take it you haven't read triniity seven? (just like she's yuno's apprentice this guy is learning well from arata-sensei)

I think the longer the contract has gone unfulfilled, the weaker the loli shinigami gets (she loses her powers), or something of that nature.

Spoiler

Another student of Yuno's?

well, Yuno might get quite proud for this one ...

Spoiler

protect MC and kill him latter ...

like teacher, like student ...

She still hasn't answered the most important question...

WHERE DID HER TITS GO!?!?

The prospect of eternal youth, guaranteed not going to hell, and immortalized + small tits
how could any1 reject that o_O

Where do I sign up to collect my eternal romance?

Next level of staring death in the face? Ogle it.

14c0b619883e95dc963c80b091a027a48307126b

That contract is null and void.  he made the agreement with a girl with huge tits.  she doesn't have any.  False advertising. 

busted ...

yeah, probably the contract is with her older sister ...

not with the loli ... ((page 30) ...

that or ... reviving someone cost boobs ? (deflation)

that's freaking EXPENSIVE cost ...

.... but what about when they start sagging

I doubt any shinigami get sagging ... =3= ...

tough I'm not so sure the "rule" of this manga ...

The prospect of eternal youth, guaranteed not going to hell, and immortalized + small tits
how could any1 reject that o_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics