Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 187votes)

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku!

Alt Names: alt ブラック嫁によろしく!alt Best Regards to Black Wife!
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta, a normal highschooler on his way to school, gets (yet again) into an accident, but instead of dying, he is saved by a girl wearing nothing but black. She says that she is a shinigami and has come to become his wife, as promised. By the author of Kamen no maid guy, a perverted comedy with a shameless main character!
Go to Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest discussion (spoiler warning) New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

303 Comments

That mask is a serious case of cockblocker.

Page 11 and 12

http://youtu.be/fsc8VcqPqDc

"SCIENCE STRIKES AGAIN!!!"

-Science Vessel, Starcraft 2.

Damn Tesla should be proud in the same way he shouldn't (cause he's a celibate)

So we can safely say he is royally screw since mother in law is coming to town huh? but all hail the mighty jiggle

Spoiler

where dis from lol

Spoiler

Badass MC, even I wouldn't say that to my childhood friend.

No one would Lol Then again it's not like many girls IRL become boxum bishoujo at 15-16 like in manga.

So we got the big breasted hime-miko onee-chan. I wonder what stereotype is next :/ kinda curious actually.

So we can safely say he is royally screw since mother in law is coming to town huh? but all hail the mighty jiggle

Spoiler

He likes his childhood friend

is it just me or the MC looks like Katsuragi From TWGOK but in dif personality.

this series would be better if the annoying flast chested devil girl wasnt in it oh wait shes the main......... lolis suck and shes hella annoying flat girls ftl

so einstein, tesla, etc are pervert? lold

you got so much sin, MC

Is it just me or did she try to blow his "candle"??

such a turn-on(joke)
Spoiler

anyway what efumiya asahi meant by responsibility is "MARRIAGE"(to MC)
I won't accept another logic but that.(may change my mind)

Spoiler

Bringing her mother huh. Should get interesting.

Spoiler

Badass MC, even I wouldn't say that to my childhood friend.

Is it just me or did she try to blow his "candle"??

this mc's logic is incredible!

I'm not sure how many are here for the yandere loli and how many are anxiously awaiting news of those tits. They're being sorely missed.

I don't know about everyone else, but you can add me to the list of the ones here for the yandere loli.

Oh my god, you Guys are all pervert

Spoiler

DIE AND GO TO HELL

Spoiler

I'm not sure how many are here for the yandere loli and how many are anxiously awaiting news of those tits. They're being sorely missed.

this is quite similar to deadpool.... since he is in love to lady death (grim reaper) but he just wont die...

Oh my god, you Guys are all pervert

Spoiler

DIE AND GO TO HELL

Spoiler

Holy damn this is the most hilarious series I've come across in a while. Eagerly awaiting updates

If you're going to use that image in your credits page, you should at least use the 3D collaboration one.

What are you talking about? I'd like a link!

If you're going to use that image in your credits page, you should at least use the 3D collaboration one.

Can't a man get a straight answer. Where'd did her titties go?

LOLd i like this kind of MC 

ALL HAIL SCIENCE !!!!!!!!!

i think dats the consequence to return the MC

It isn't only her tits, she seems younger (Mr. Obvious). 

That was probably the cost to returning him to life.

Soooooo, where's the notebook? XP

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics