Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 78votes)

Stella to Mille Feuille

Alt Names: alt ステラとミルフィユalt Mafuyu no Gingaalt Stella et Mille Feuillealt Stella ve Milföyalt 星星与千层糕
Author: Watanabe Kana
Artist: Watanabe Kana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ginga begins his freshman year in high school by living alone in order to escape his stern father and begin a new life. However, his new life seems to be full of the unexpected...?!
Go to Stella to Mille Feuille Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic When does this update?!?!? New Window kw4z1eb0i
  • 0 Replies

69 Comments

Read this on raffmanga, it's a great manga. Totally love the MC and the story.

If you're looking for legal digital raws, sokuyomi.jp has got them.

i really like this mangaka so i have high hopes for this manga :D plus shoujo with male lead tends to be pretty good ^^

Why am I such a sucker for Male Protagonist Shoujo Manga...

What a tear-jerker!  Reminds me a little of His and Hers Circumstances.

I like this, I can more or less imagine the sort of drama that's going to happen in the near future but so far I like the characters and the MC is at just the right amount of bluntness/awkwardness. 

(This also continues the weird streak I've noticed, of shoujo manga with male protagonists generally being good.  I wonder if the same is true of shounen manga with female protagonists . . . are there any shounen manga with female protagonists?)

Considering how many bad harem manga with male leads there are, I'd say shounen/seinen with female leads are a lot better on average yea. Here's some, from less to more shounen-y (all technically shounen or seinen):

Horimiya

Tokyo Esp

Teppuu (seinen)

Arachnid

Claymore

I think that when the gender is reversed you end up with less stereotypes and generally better manga, but idk. (also, arachnid is not a good example of this, lol)

I was thinking Gokusen, which is a great, hilarious manga about this tough-as-nails but immensely big-hearted young Yakuza heir woman who teaches at a school full of delinquents and beats up people who threaten her precious idiot students while trying not to let her background be found out.  But of all things, turns out it's josei.

. . . are there any shounen manga with female protagonists?)

I'm pretty sure there are, at least I seem to remember reading something the other day with an awesome female protag and thinking it was kind of epic... of course I can't remember what it was now though >_<

edit - looked through my list and all I came up with was Qualia the Purple even though I could have sworn i just got into something that qualifies I can't find it now :batoto_027:

I like it.  Don't usually come in on a manga until a couple more chapters than this, but I'm very fond of mille feuille so . . . 

Despite the disappointment of there being no mille feuille whatsoever on offer, I have no regrets.

(This also continues the weird streak I've noticed, of shoujo manga with male protagonists generally being good.  I wonder if the same is true of shounen manga with female protagonists . . . are there any shounen manga with female protagonists?)

Seinen, maybe. Shounen... nothing immediately comes to mind.

Edit: Does The Idolm@ster count? There isn't really one protagonist, though.

I like it.  Don't usually come in on a manga until a couple more chapters than this, but I'm very fond of mille feuille so . . . 

Despite the disappointment of there being no mille feuille whatsoever on offer, I have no regrets.

I'm at least 90% sure after this chapter that Ginga is a puppy.

A really cute puppy.

I can't help but feel (hope?) that the father is being misunderstood

I kinda wish there was a bit more guy hitting on girl action, admittedly, although it isn't that type of manga.

Overly esoteric title for what's basically a story about an overly bratty teenager, me thinks.

The artwork... hmm... the character ain't bad at all, but sometimes the page goes too bland... forget it. 

omigod dat father 70253bf9fb.png

Spoiler

Thank you very much Winter Translations!

aaaaa finally, it's out! thank you so much to winter translations for the release!!!
Shoujo with a male lead and comedic characters... aw yisssssss, my favorite

Edit: less comedy, more feels, but damn do they feel good. Soooooo goooooood.

why isn't there any chapter :(((

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics