Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 78votes)

Stella to Mille Feuille

Alt Names: alt ステラとミルフィユalt Mafuyu no Gingaalt Stella et Mille Feuillealt Stella ve Milföyalt 星星与千层糕
Author: Watanabe Kana
Artist: Watanabe Kana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ginga begins his freshman year in high school by living alone in order to escape his stern father and begin a new life. However, his new life seems to be full of the unexpected...?!
Go to Stella to Mille Feuille Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic When does this update?!?!? New Window kw4z1eb0i
  • 0 Replies

69 Comments

I really don't like this guy.

OH NO CUE IN AN ARC OF TEENAGE ANGST FOR THE EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MC NOT BEING MATURE ENOUGH

Older guy doesn't seem the be any more mature. Not that it matters, he's more alpha in every other way - taller, better loooking and with confidence. If not for his (convenient) inability to stay in a single place for long he would be a perfect shoujo protagonist cliche.

>Older Female Younger Male

This seems good

>Older Love Rival Appears

OH NO CUE IN AN ARC OF TEENAGE ANGST FOR THE EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MC NOT BEING MATURE ENOUGH

. . . Speaking as a dad, his dad's a total asshole.

seriously! stunting the social growth of your kid is a biiiig problem as a parent

he showed up at 1/2 pages and they already knew all about him and his role in this "triangle"... why even bother addressing these comments?

I like talking things through with people. It comes back to bite me often, but when it pays off I love the feeling of making a connection with someone and understanding where they come from and knowing they understand where I'm coming from.
That, and I get bored and want to comment on stuff a lot. It's kind of a problem.

I stand by my words, though. The main two are adorable and lovable, and I applaud any chance to see them grow and change and have the chance to become happier. If it requires Dicky McDickerson, third wheel and spawner of angst extraordinaire to make those good things happen, then I will savor every moment of his frustrating but necessary existence to see that happen.

I- I'm not sure where all the hate for the most recent developments is coming from. Most of the character development and questions about Momono and the eternal runaway guy (Shuu?) has been driven by Ginga asking questions and prodding at things.

Spoiler

Maybe I'm just the odd one out here, this just doesn't feel anywhere near as bad as the love triangle situations people seem to be so annoyed by. If anything, this is what progress should look like, people asking questions of themselves and others to help unearth and heal old wounds, and understand themselves better by the asking.

he showed up at 1/2 pages and they already knew all about him and his role in this "triangle"... why even bother addressing these comments?

I- I'm not sure where all the hate for the most recent developments is coming from. Most of the character development and questions about Momono and the eternal runaway guy (Shuu?) has been driven by Ginga asking questions and prodding at things.

Spoiler

Maybe I'm just the odd one out here, this just doesn't feel anywhere near as bad as the love triangle situations people seem to be so annoyed by. If anything, this is what progress should look like, people asking questions of themselves and others to help unearth and heal old wounds, and understand themselves better by the asking.

Ugh... here comes the triangle.

Goddamn dropped why does every shoujo with an older female lead start out cozy and then have some kind of dashing ubermensch exbf swoop in outta nowhere? Can't we not have an angsty cuckoldry plot where the MC cries about how he's a little kid for pages for once?

*sniffs* WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE??? I needed more shoujo mangas like these! The other's that I've been reading are still updating TT____TT MY SAVIOUR.

But now that I've updated myself to the latest chapter, I am back to square one... Oh well, time to check out the author!

Ugh... here comes the triangle.

ok i have to say the female mc's vampire tooth is really bothering me lol

I like it.  I was just thinking that the girls with those teeth never normally get the guy, they just get to be plucky comic relief or something, so it's refreshing that she's the lead.

. . . Speaking as a dad, his dad's a total asshole.

Overly esoteric title for what's basically a story about an overly bratty teenager, me thinks.

I wouldn't exactly say that the teenager is a brat. He's naive, like to an extreme. Not to mention that father dearest left him emotionally stunted.

Hook, line, and sinker.

ok i have to say the female mc's vampire tooth is really bothering me lol

So far so good. Let's see how it goes further. I just hope they keep it slice of lify instead of delving into the deep end of drama. 

GAH! You natural airhead you!

I knew there was a good reason I've kept this open in my tabs for the last week.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much, Summer Rain, I'm extremely grateful for the chance to keep reading this manga.

THIS is great, all  i hope to was they reduce the shoujo cliche sprinkles on this, like rival love, or cliche scene and etc

did winter drop it or something because summer's got it's hands on it too?? or there're both doing it separately?? Then wouldn't it be faster for them to work together, I think I saw some groups doing that.

Should make things easier for THEM & US(especially us readers ;) ). Anyways you guys know it better & THANKS for the chapters keep'em coming

Overly esoteric title for what's basically a story about an overly bratty teenager, me thinks.

This comment put me off the series for a while.... because it seems like it would be the case. But after seeing Summer pick it up, I think I'll give it a go. I tend to like their projects.

dammit, ginga is SO ADORABLE

I'm really liking this one -  I like the character development and the sweet mellownessness and cuteness of it. 

It's interesting how the groups scanlating are 'Winter' Translations and 'Summer' Rain.. coincidence?

It's a project for 'seasoned' scanlators. 

"Thousand - layered Star"

It will be interesting to see where the title symbolism comes from.

It's interesting how the groups scanlating are 'Winter' Translations and 'Summer' Rain.. coincidence?

*clicked the manga* 

*look at cover*

-> Instant follow :P 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics