Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 151votes)

Shoukoku no Altair

Alt Names: alt Altair - Tale of The Great Waralt ALTAIR ดาวจรัสฟ้า อินทรีถลาลมalt Altair ve Savaşlar Kitabıalt Altair: A Record of Battlesalt 将国のアルタイルalt 将国之天鹰星alt Rising Eagle of the General Nationalt Türkiyeli Alnaşr Altair
Author: Kato Kotono
Artist: Kato Kotono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For generations the Türkiye Devleti and the Balt-Rhein Empire have stood in stern opposition to each other. Then one night, when an imperial minister is found assassinated, the two nations are plunged into a potentially explosive situation. As the generals of Türkiye's council cry for war, Mahmut comes to discover the devious truth behind the assassination. Thus the young pasha's battle for his country, peace, and trust in his fellow man begins!

Spin-Off Series:

>Toukoku no Subaru (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toukoku-no-subaru-r18003)

> Shoukoku no Altair san (https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shoukoku-no-altair-san-r22528)
Go to Shoukoku no Altair Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Recruiting translators from Japanese to English. New Window HiroHY
  • 2 Replies
Topic Comic Forums New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 3 Replies
Topic "Shoukoku no Altair" Anime Preview And Plans Published New Window Hayro
  • 4 Replies

381 Comments

Spoiler

Thank you very much for the fast release Aizen-sensei!, looking forward to more, but if you are stopping, then thank you very much for the releases!

An honor among thieves predicament approaching o.0

Thanks for the fast releases aizen.

Spoiler

Really a great read, I'm so glad it got picked up again.

This manga is awesome. Just what I have been looking for: something different yet captivating. Love the story and art. Can't understand why there aren't more follows.

In honor of both the manga and ur avatar i name this phenomenon the One Piece effect, after all it had the same problem, it was SOOOO GOOD yet had an unproportionally smaller viewer base, been picking up recently though but this manga probably won't go on as long so it'll have to push for spotlight.

Aizen... Marry me?

I love you aizen 

Sometimes I really wish Mahmut were a woman.

Spoiler

You will get to see this, and more, in the coming chapter. :)

Aizen-Sensei you are awesome man! pretty good quality for just getting em out there appreciate the update on this great series thanks alot!

I would prefer that once Sense-scans gets a better quality translation up, that someone will delete mine and reupload theirs instead. Mine is only for those who enjoy reading it and just want to read more and dont care about the quality. I am not a cleaner or a typesetter, i am only a translator with poor knowledge of photoshop, so i apologize for the poor quality. 

But thank you for the compliment. I have like 10 pages of chapter 34 finished, will probably do the rest tommorow, along with maybe another chapter. 

I'm one of those who just wants to read this manga regardless of the quality and stuff. Besides, it's not that bad of a quality. I really appreciate what you've done! Yay another chappie :DDD

Just to nitpick on something, 

chapter 31 page 1, pretty sure it is 23000

...you're right. Sorry, my mistake. 

And now ive just noticed i misspelled "Stratocracy" in several places. Sigh.

In repentance, ive released another chapter. Enjoy.

Just to nitpick on something, 

chapter 31 page 1, pretty sure it is 23000

Thank you for the new chapters! I've been following since it popped up in mangafox. Great to see someone nice to help scanlate chappies 31,32 and 33. 

So here, as gratitude, please take one of my compartments. The one with air conditioning and first class seats!

I would prefer that once Sense-scans gets a better quality translation up, that someone will delete mine and reupload theirs instead. Mine is only for those who enjoy reading it and just want to read more and dont care about the quality. I am not a cleaner or a typesetter, i am only a translator with poor knowledge of photoshop, so i apologize for the poor quality. 

But thank you for the compliment. I have like 10 pages of chapter 34 finished, will probably do the rest tommorow, along with maybe another chapter. 

Thank you for the new chapters! I've been following since it popped up in mangafox. Great to see someone nice to help scanlate chappies 31,32 and 33. 

So here, as gratitude, please take one of my compartments. The one with air conditioning and first class seats!

Sometimes I really wish Mahmut were a woman.

Spoiler

"röd orm" sheesh not "rött orm"

Can't understand why there aren't more follows.

I can.

You can't follow something, when you don't know it exists.

I believe this is where I go ... OMG!!!$^#&%^&UPDATE!!^Y#&@IMPOSSIBURU!!%#%@

Thank you, Sense-Scans.

This manga is awesome. Just what I have been looking for: something different yet captivating. Love the story and art. Can't understand why there aren't more follows.
The latest chapter is so beautiful~
Katou Kotono's art is amazing. There's so much attention to detail and the volume covers are beautiful.

Also, this is just a minor thing, but is it possible to fix the volume number for Chapter 11? Chapter 11 is actually the end of Volume 2 (chapters 6-11), and not part of Volume 3 (as it's listed here). Volume 3 actually starts with Chapter 12. :)
This really is a good historical manga and is very much a pleasure to read. The political side of it does not looses the reader into impenetrable meshes of intrigues, it is accessible and catchy. Dear Batotoreader,I strongly recommend you to give it a shot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics