Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 40votes)

Senyuu. JUMP SQUARE (SQ)

Alt Names: alt Senyuu SQalt 戦勇。 ジャンプ SQalt 戦勇。 Jump SQ
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Some kinda spinoff printed version of Senyuu (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-r8274)

Also a parallel world version of Main Quest Senyuu
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084)

This story is not connected to the web version of Senyuu, it is a parallel world version that focuses only on the jokes.
Go to Senyuu. JUMP SQUARE (SQ) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

51 Comments

A volleyball tournament with Alba as the prize? Where do I sign up? ^-^

even if we did sign up, we'd have to face the invincible Ross in the end,

i'm out, you, good luck with your death that d5f02ecd.gif

A volleyball tournament with Alba as the prize? Where do I sign up? ^-^

I had a little mini heart-attack when Crea just showed up like that. Guess I'm still a little hypersensitive from the webcomic. >-<

Same!  I was like - O.O -.  But then again, with Foyfoy and even Alba kicking ass, god knows how this manga is going to go.

I laughed so hard in these two chapters > u <

poor Crea! and poor Alba with his name shot up after the castle got on fire xDDD 

I had a little mini heart-attack when Crea just showed up like that. Guess I'm still a little hypersensitive from the webcomic. >-<

This story is not connected to the web version of Senyuu, Haruhara-sensei has warned to treat SQ version as a parallel world version that focuses only on the jokes.

And the web version doesn't???

he shouted :3

Spoiler

Poor Alba, if you want something to be done right, don't leave it to Ross and Ruki LOL

lol, oh miichan and janua xDD It's great that they found each other LOL

Oh Janua, what would we do without you? ^-^

Janua is a hero???

K-kind of?

In this version, he is. In the webcomic, he isn't. The manga has many differences from the webcomic and the differences will only further. Though only a bit about Janua has been revealed so far so he really might be a demon instead? Ah, it's confusing....

O.o  And I thought for a moment that there wasn't going to be any bloodshed in this version, considering how Ross has a bat instead of his Solder's Sword.  

But seriously?  

Spoiler

Foyfoy is so cute in this xDDD

He reminds me of the girls in shojo mangas.

Foyfoy is so cute in this xDDD

Ahaha, this is kind of great. Loving the new interactions between the characters. ;P

The original Senyuu scans aren't simply in webtoon format, the group tried to keep the "animated" format of the original by scanning every frame; it's closer to the original and keeps more of the original artwork, but it can be a headache.

actually this is only true for Volume/Quest 1, which you can watch in anime. the Jump Square version is a spinoff of the webvideo version (different subplots, slightly altered characters). i still appreciate the scanlator's work on the series but i understnd what you mean

Ah, updates! Thank you so much, I loved them! 

actually, you CAN read webtoon formats in this per-page format. there's a button near the top right of the chapter to toggle it on/off

The original Senyuu scans aren't simply in webtoon format, the group tried to keep the "animated" format of the original by scanning every frame; it's closer to the original and keeps more of the original artwork, but it can be a headache.

Wow, I never thought I would be fortunate enough to read this version too~~~~ > w <

I'm extra happy, because trying to read the other format hurts my head!

actually, you CAN read webtoon formats in this per-page format. there's a button near the top right of the chapter to toggle it on/off

I'm extra happy, because trying to read the other format hurts my head!

Yay someone translated it!

Ah, sweet, someone's picked this one up? Good, good.

Sadly for Alba this will be the first time of many broken ribs

not, he is a demon, but still is friends with Alba and co.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics