Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 125votes)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Alt Names: alt 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!alt 家庭教师 REBORN !alt ครูพิเศษจอมป่วน รีบอร์น!alt 가정교사 히트맨 리본!alt Hitman Reborn!alt Home Tutor Hitman Reborn!alt Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!alt Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!alt Katekyou Hitman Reborn!alt KHR!alt Reborn!alt ريبورن!
Author: Amano Akira
Artist: Amano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuna comes home one day, only to be greeted by a little baby mafioso who apparently is his new home tutor. His job is to guide Tsuna into his role as the 10th Boss of the Vongola mafia family. With the help of all his new friends and an array of special items such as the "Dying Will Bullet", he might just be able to do it.
Go to Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Most Ba Reborn character New Window yamikami
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thoughts on the recent chapters New Window Failure-chan
  • 18 Replies
Topic Guardian discussion New Window dark.chii
  • 3 Replies

50 Comments

I preferred Verde's chibi form. Old Verde looks like a certain disney character who created a time traveling hover-car..
WHERE ARE chapetsr 359/367?±!
Still annoyed that he wimp around every start of a new arc, whining whining, can't he just grow up already -,-
Yes. Also, similar to that, is Dragon&Fly to Mangahere and MangaBurn to MangaInn.
Hm, that's a pity.. And a sneaky play by mangareader then.
Mangareader is paying Mangapanda for scanlations and first upload on their site, meaning Mangareader is Mangapanda itself. Sure they said you are free to upload it in any site but Mangapanda doesn't even provide DL links, the most one can do is mirror it but the outcome will be it has Mangareader's watermark. In other words, it's basically advertising Mangareader on Batoto.
Im starting to like this manga again since Tsuna is becoming somewhat of a real boss, seeing everyone gathered at his house was awesome!
I read it on mangareader ( Don't hate me ;p )! Released by Mangapanda, and the credit page said anyone could upload it anywhere if they wanted so someone should really upload it here if they want and know how!
Oi, thanks.
manga is totally not what i expected o.0
WELL I'M ABOUT TO START READING THIS SINCE AIR GEAR IS OVER >.>
Spoiler
you noticed how the mare ring is all the same shape except the sky?
I just noticed that when I was reading it.....
I feel like this series won't end until Reborn dies.
Posted ImageChapter 384...Chrome...Front Cover...
an update long overdue. Finally batoto caught up with the latest chapter.
I think I understand this a bit.

Spoiler
So......where are the rest of the chapters?
ok where are chapters 371-378
For a while there i was thinking this had nothing left, because at this rate it would have been a DBZ type development, but i think there is a lot to explore if they actually start trying to raise tsuna as a boss and not just raise his combat power
Tsuna is dealing with abandonment issues with his father. It's a common conflict in many father-son relationships. After all, with Iemitsu constantly busy with the mafia world to the point that he is living elsewhere and unable to look over his son's life, it's easy to see why Tsuna is more willing to fight his own father rather than an individual he had once defeated before.
Blood relatives can be villains, too. At the very least, they can definitely feel that way. I won't even get started on in-laws.
Who is that guy in the suit...lol
o.o wut did just happen?
between an ex-villain and blood related father ........ he hates the latter ..... way to go no-good-tsuna .... good bye this manga ... i probably won't miss u
wow that chapter 368 kinda makes no sense whatsoever...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics