Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 18votes)

2001 + 5

Alt Names: alt 2001+5alt 2001+5 ~星野之宣スペース・ファンタジア作品集~
Author: Hoshino Yukinobu
Artist: Hoshino Yukinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of six science fiction stories.
Go to 2001 + 5 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

7 Comments

I can't believe it took me so long to discover the genius of Hoshino Yukinobu.  I came across Professor Munakata and Inherit the Stars pretty much by accident, and I was propelled into a world of excellent 1950's type science fiction, that hasn't really been seen since that time.  Great stories, great art, and great characters.  I love it.

Fuck. So good. And it is sadness to know that starship adventure star field is forever unfinished. x.x

This stuff isn't perfect, nothing is, but it definitely reminds me why I love the manga medium so much.

Thank you for scanlating this!

WHOAAAA COmPUTER LoVerS!!!!!

Don't want to spoil it for you guys, but the answer is 2006.

You might want to read the rest of Hoshino's stories. They're almost universally great.

o my glob the cover looks so awesome ! , i love this kind of mangas

o my glob the cover looks so awesome ! , i love this kind of mangas

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics