Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

I knew I should've held off on reading this. I was planning to wait till more chapters stacked up since I knew this was gonna be a pretty epic seires but I decided to just read maybe 5 chaps just because I was bored I ended up reading like 50 then finished the whole series the next day -.-.

This is definitely among my top 10 favorite epic manga series along with Übel Blatt, Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Akumetsu, Vagabond, Shin Angyo Onishi, and others.
ohhh that was so.... great... I'm waiting for the next volume xD
And the reread is done... all I have to say is Chapter 150 page 15 = Its pimping time XD
To celebrate this series finally getting an anime adaptation (rushed as it is) I'm going to reread it all over again XD
well only one word can describe this manga...... AWSOME.
i watched the first episode of the anime and then i ate through this manga and it was awesome but i want to read more >:( !!!!!!!
hmmm the manga is way better than the anime for me
The anime made me had an orgasm, so I will have an orgasm now too.
yeah the first ep was released and it's more like an adaptation, it doesn't follow the original begining from the manga. But the art & sound are great so I have high expectations for the anime.
just watched ep. 1 of the anime, looks cool I'm gonna start reading the manga
i jsut found out that this is gonna get an anime...im so excited i hope it's really gonna happen
damn i love this manga
me gusta
me gusta
You know something you don't understand even after hundred chapters...
Aww Jin was like superman with no kryptonite, till ch.177 T_T
akira?
this manga freaking rocks
huh, was sure i've set this manga to follow in the past. odd
Read to chapter 77 and stopped. Not because I didn't like it (it's an AMAZING manga!), but because that chapter made me so happy that I knew I should quit while I was ahead.
hero from skillet and superheros from edguy i always listen when reading this
i love this series
@Ayreos, Thats why im anticipating the anime and at the same time hope they stick to the manga, in the worst case cut it for 2 seasons rather than do a makeshift ending.
Thx for the update, good chapters.
An amazing series, but hard to keep up with given the slow updates.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics