Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 25votes)

The Devil's Key & Girl's Raison d'être

Alt Names: alt Akuma no Kagi to Shoujo no Raison d'etrealt The Devil's Key & Girl's Raison d'être
Author: Uguisu Kagura
Artist: Uguisu Kagura
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Natsuto found a girl near his house and it turns out she's a Holy Girl that is in a mission to eradicate the demons that escape from the Chaos Realms and as well as find the Key that can summon demons.
Go to The Devil's Key & Girl's Raison d'être Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Holy Loli fvck yeah

Honestly, I don't mind the story mirroring that of Index.

What I do mind is the excessive amount of credits pages. I've already got a problem with groups that need to use two or three pages of credits/recruitment driving, which can be condensed into one if they bothered or even thought it through. This however is just ridiculous and unnecessary, regardless of the reasoning behind it.

oh come on, the art is good but the character is too much of a total ripoff. A loli nun whose also a glutton where he met hanging unconcious as the first meeting, a long black hair, big boobed nee-san with a one-legged jeans. if that doesnt scream index light novel for u i dont know what is. i'll be laughing so damn hard if the demon she summons using the MC can cancel all the other summons....

not to mention a talking briefcase that looks more like a certain talking book in another light novel seriously making me disappointed... what next, the MC will be forced to make a contract to be her familiar?

in page 29 she(big boobs girl) have one "one legged" jeans (like kanzaki of majutsu) in page 31 she have a normal jeans... in page 34 she have "kanzaki jeans" again... am I the only one who notices those little things?

Oh don't worry, we will plummet the reputation of MangaHere to the depths of Hell.. after all we're the scanlator of 3 Popular Series right now :) Sword Art Online: Progressive, All You Need Is Kill, To Aru Kougaku no Accelerator, Code;Breaker, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.

Even if they try to delete those pages, the other websites will get the message thus creating a centralized mindset that MangaHere is truly evil.

-- They better not messed up with a guy who is studying on the arts of Advertising and Public Relations, man we're the people who is handling the images of big companies and making politicians become good or bad in the eyes of the public.

From my boss, who's lazy to make an account himself:

Isn't this an old talk that mangahere, mangafox, mangareader and many other readers that earn money on scanlations are evil? 

Mangafox and mangahere is owned by the same company NOEZ. They made mangahere because people were asking mangafox to remove their releases since it was mangafox policy to accept the scanlators demands for their releases. Mangahere on the other hand would give a damn about scanlators and host everything. There's a reason why mangafox, mangahere, otakushop, pocket ninja/pirate are owned by the same company in China and is illegal.

It's an old song which seems to be forgotten while the evil still exist. 

The best situation is when those sites are thanked or the groups are thanked on those sites they never visit. 

Nuke them out with lots of DDOS, can't be illegal to down something illegal. Can it? 

Also contact Google so they can remove those illegal sites from searches so new people won't find them when they search for the titles.

You could also try to get in contact with DMCA. They did come after mangaupdates because they provided information to scanlations so they were forced to remove group links. I bet those online readers would go down if DMCA came after them.

I wish you all the best. 

Yes, our boss seems to really hate them, lol. Well all the best from me too.

Also thanks for the release. 

> Holy Loli

Dat description! :'D

You must be a reader of Index :)

And Haganai.

Like lolis, tired of big-eating loli nuns. Unsure what to think.

You must be a reader of Index :)

Like lolis, tired of big-eating loli nuns. Unsure what to think.

Odd but entertaining. Might turn out good.

I wish you luck in your 'situation' prionblank.

Oh don't worry, we will plummet the reputation of MangaHere to the depths of Hell.. after all we're the scanlator of 3 Popular Series right now :) Sword Art Online: Progressive, All You Need Is Kill, To Aru Kougaku no Accelerator, Code;Breaker, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.

Even if they try to delete those pages, the other websites will get the message thus creating a centralized mindset that MangaHere is truly evil.

-- They better not messed up with a guy who is studying on the arts of Advertising and Public Relations, man we're the people who is handling the images of big companies and making politicians become good or bad in the eyes of the public.

The "unimaginable"? How shallow minded. I used to play imagine fighting a dragon (my mom) for treasure (cookies) when I was kid (I would usually lose) cause THATS WHAT NORMAL KIDS DO. You imagine crazy/stupid/immature stuff for fun.

There seems to be a duplicate of your recruitment gif on page 22 for whatever reason. I almost thought that the chapter had ended.

We have double recruitment page gif -- one at the middle of every chapter and one at the end. It was specifically made like that due to the reading format on the other website that we're homing it aside from Batoto.

Spoiler

Does this girl remind anyone of Index??

There seems to be a duplicate of your recruitment gif on page 22 for whatever reason. I almost thought that the chapter had ended.

Odd but entertaining. Might turn out good.

I wish you luck in your 'situation' prionblank.

Ah... typesetting error.. *facepalm* 

Page 43: Panel 3 Text

-- I shall become your wielder

Scanlated by Kisu KMS --- please visit us at www.kisu.kissmanga.com

Enjoy the chapter.. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics