Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 20votes)

Shards of Sin

Alt Names: alt Fragments of Sinsalt 죄의 파편alt Shards of Sins
Author: Yi Seung Chan
Artist: Yi Seung Chan
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Shards of Sin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

31 Comments

Huuu! This is pretty darn interesting! :o

Yesssssssssss, it's getting goooddddd

looks like this was completed a couple of weeks ago, 29 chapters, an epilogue(?) and a "review" chapter...... 

I started to think that

Spoiler

Wow, what a great new chapter, thanks a lot Easy Going Scans!!

Let them all kill each other!!! *noms popcorn* THIS IS GETTING GOOD!

ch.11 was brought to you by the word "What". 

Whenever you are doubting what you are hearing, "What" is there for you...

"Let's test it out"

*raises hand* I'm ok with that. Give that bastard one for every time he called the woman "hag."  Seriously, none of these people are winning any bonus points so far, they can all die for all I care.

Outstanding, thanks a lot for the new chapter EGS!!

Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter EGS!!

thanks EGS!!

That woman's argument about the son having no apparent reason to commit suicide irks me. People can have everything going right, nothing wrong with their lives, but still kill themselves. Mental illness, paranoia, depression... There are so many internal reasons. Sometimes the environment has absolutely nothing to do with it. Sometimes... there's just no reason.

Uh.. I dont get it, so the dude is mad the a police officer came to the funeral of his dad when the cop thought it was the funeral of his brother?  Yeah I dont get why that would spur him into doing this.

Strange ending to the chapter.

Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter EGS!!

Awesome, thanks a lot EGS!!

run bitch run

How many times does the man have to say there's five of them to make them realize they only have four? Then again, I'm not trapped in a building.

However... >_>

Very cool, thanks a lot EGS!!

Holy shit i was reading the latest chapter half sleepy in bed and almost got a freakin heart attack damn

if you like this one you should like doubt (tonogai yoshiki) or judge.

jigsaw_puppet_i_want_to_play_a_game0.png

Author seems to be a huge fan of the SAW series... pretty obvious

Great new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!

Looks great, always love a psychological/drama story, thanks a lot EGS!! 

Very lackluster first chapter, will see where it´s headed though.

Read this in the meanwhile, a much better opening chapter:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/banquet-box-r24

Banquet Box was interesting but it hasn't updated for a year. Only got as far as the next level too. Frustrating as all hells.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics