Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 93votes)

Occult Maiden - Hishou - Oni o Tsugu Shounen

Alt Names: alt オカルトメイデン 陽章 鬼を継ぐ少年alt Occult Maiden - Hishou - Oni wo Tsugu Shounenalt Occult Maiden - Youshou - Oni o Tsugu Shounenalt Occult Maiden - Youshou - Oni wo Tsugu Shounenalt Occult Maiden -Light Chronicle - The Boy Who Prevails Over Demonsalt Occult Maiden [Light Chronicle - The Boy Who Prevails Over Demons]alt Occult Maiden ~Hi Shō Oni wo Tsugu Shōnen~
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Hiroichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy loses his parents in a supernatural disaster known as a "Curse" and is then adopted by the Tsuchimikado family; a family that exorcises curses. Ten years later and the boy has become the head of the family and now goes about exorcising curses all the while trying to balance his job as an exorcist and his life as a student in high school.

Alternate Story:

> Sekigan no Shounen - Occult Maiden ~Eishou~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sekigan-no-shounen-occult-maiden-eishou-r11460 )
Go to Occult Maiden - Hishou - Oni o Tsugu Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Hold on to your hats folks where now traveling at the speed of light!

I'm taking a liberty and calling this MangaSins.

Spoiler

Yuge YouYouYouYouYouYouYouYouYouYou.

...Okay I've done my shitty pun, now let's speculate on how many chapters will it take for the new bitch to fall under the MC's plot powers charm.

the pages between chapter 1 and the rest is sooooo different.

How do I follow this instead?

I don't know, but I'll keep trying 'till I can do it.

I shall now review this shitty manga in style of CinemaSins:

Spoiler

How do I follow this instead?

Talk about front loading things.

Wow. You know it's not worth a follow when you're wondering if the chapter will ever end and it's only 13 pages long.

I shall now review this shitty manga in style of CinemaSins:

Spoiler

Seems pretty fast paced

yeah we didnt even get to know the characters and everything happening in the first chapter.....pretty bad start for it

oh men looks so generic it's almost suspicious... well gonna read few more chapters to see where it gonna go but I don't think it gonna surprise me in any way...

btw... why the hell mature content warning? there isn't even single good pantyshoot and violence/gore is rather nonexistent (unless few scratches are considered gore now XD) 

Seems pretty fast paced

That was awful... Generic and lacking in all key areas.

@sasoras -  what makes you think that its parents got married?

Nice manga. Lets see how this manga goes.

Not bad so far followed. Exorcists huh? :3

I see, looks like i have to make a time machine, go back in time, and eliminate your parents before they got married in order to prevent you from getting first comment.

First Comment!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics