Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 93votes)

Occult Maiden - Hishou - Oni o Tsugu Shounen

Alt Names: alt オカルトメイデン 陽章 鬼を継ぐ少年alt Occult Maiden - Hishou - Oni wo Tsugu Shounenalt Occult Maiden - Youshou - Oni o Tsugu Shounenalt Occult Maiden - Youshou - Oni wo Tsugu Shounenalt Occult Maiden -Light Chronicle - The Boy Who Prevails Over Demonsalt Occult Maiden [Light Chronicle - The Boy Who Prevails Over Demons]alt Occult Maiden ~Hi Shō Oni wo Tsugu Shōnen~
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Hiroichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy loses his parents in a supernatural disaster known as a "Curse" and is then adopted by the Tsuchimikado family; a family that exorcises curses. Ten years later and the boy has become the head of the family and now goes about exorcising curses all the while trying to balance his job as an exorcist and his life as a student in high school.

Alternate Story:

> Sekigan no Shounen - Occult Maiden ~Eishou~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sekigan-no-shounen-occult-maiden-eishou-r11460 )
Go to Occult Maiden - Hishou - Oni o Tsugu Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

I didn't know this was based on a game.

Really bad fast food type of manga. At least art is good.

man too many characters appearing in such a short time.

can't help it ...

this manga harem start even at ch 01 ...

(which is rare, even for harem series it need a slow build up ... this series get instant available at start)

man too many characters appearing in such a short time.

This gets a follow just b/c the main character isn't a complete loser.

Why does all the exorcists start fights with each other dont they have enemies to fight?!

It's funny but otherwise rather bad, follow anyway

this manga had a lot of "cool" moments for its cast that somehow made an "unique" storytelling. the basic plot and art quite interesting tho, so I guess gonna follow this a bit. great works for translators :D

Hate mail, what are you five? I'm sure the author gives two shits about what people who don't even pay think. Plus I have no doubt that their Haganai series takes top priority over anything else.

so you sent hate mail at five? and by that i mean the ranking/review letter sent back to publishers not by me but by the japanese readers, and it is stupid excuse to say he prioritise Haganai so  this manga is bad

its funny how bad the manga is, i mean the art is very good, the character design and basic plot line is OK, but dam the way the manga is delivered is worst than an amateur, i mean poor/cliché plot is one thing but this manga is something else, i will be surprise if this doesnt get cancel  soon or get hate mail about how bad it is

Hate mail, what are you five? I'm sure the author gives two shits about what people who don't even pay think. Plus I have no doubt that their Haganai series takes top priority over anything else.

its funny how bad the manga is, i mean the art is very good, the character design and basic plot line is OK, but dam the way the manga is delivered is worst than an amateur, i mean poor/cliché plot is one thing but this manga is something else, i will be surprise if this doesnt get cancel  soon or get hate mail about how bad it is

Taking responsibility. MangaSins should be licensed or something.

Spoiler

I'm taking a liberty and calling this MangaSins.

Spoiler

Ah, god fucking dammit.

Do you have the slightest idea of what you've done?

You do realize now that you have to do this for every single chapter, right? RIGHT?!

...Y-You better take responsibility, MangaSins.

Hiroichi-sensei will begin a new series in Dengeki Daioh of July (27/05)

the thing with this manga is nothing is explained , only read chap 1 but i list a few thing that is wrong with it below

1.right at the start 4 heroines is already in love with MC 

2. uniform transformation <- why? def boost or what?

3.MC have no Spiritual enengy <- so? what does it do anyway?he can still use spell

3.Oh my god how is it doing that!!!!  <--wait is that amazing?why?

4.Bare hand fighter brusied from hitting enemy <-wow aint you completely useless

5. MC get hit and revived>flash back>parent got killed and instantly call another guy dad(ungrateful treacherous.little prick)>demon eye lol

6.. get hit by enemy standing still and revived more powerful for some reason

7. The KAGURA TALISMEN!!!! <-yea wtf is that? something amazing? also random guys doing nothing but commentate -> the Karuga project spiritual energy <Dafuq i thought he doesnt have any

8.defeat boss and smile"thanks to all of you" <-really? all they did is stand around and cry a few time, the only one move is the number 4 girl and she is useless

9, 4 cute girl reveal as bad guy and we know cute girl is never really a bad guy

the thing is, when you create a manga, you have to set up basic rule of world and explain to the reader what is possible and what is not, for example how they fight and if i use a spell, whats the effect and cost? what are the limit of average Exorcists? but this manga explain nothing and just state wow its amazing, i mean how do i know it is amazing?

well hopefull it get better as it go

is this really from the same author as Haganai?!?!?! i feel so dissappointed :(

I dont know who is who anymore and i have no clue what they are doing.

A big-titty-kitty appears!

Damn, I'm all outta oppai-balls...

The plot is actually good and I believe the translators are doing their best, but the manga author is shit, the pacing is really confused and the drawings are not in a good plot-line, some scene are really made in the wrong way and the characters dialogue is too confused.

In short, good story, wrong guy for the manga port.

Let's not forget the Editor in this. Unless the editor was able to get the confusion to this level from the original. In which case, Kudos to him. I would not want to see the first draft...

Hopefully the mangaka will learn and we will get a good pacing in future chapters.

wow, that battle scene is confusing as shit o.0 

The plot is actually good and I believe the translators are doing their best, but the manga author is shit, the pacing is really confused and the drawings are not in a good plot-line, some scene are really made in the wrong way and the characters dialogue is too confused.

In short, good story, wrong guy for the manga port.

Manga isn't bad, there are some things that could be improved. Hopefully in the next few chapters everything will straighten itself out.

to be honest, this manga is so hard to follow, the pacing is like everywhere.  Re-read all 4 chapters and still have no idea what is going on.

How many clichés can you pack into a first chapter? This many.

And MangaSins is great. Do it again. I'll follow this series exclusively for MangaSins.

love the mangasins thing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics