Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 450votes)

Clockwork Planet

Alt Names: alt クロックワーク・プラネットalt Clock Work Planetalt 클락워크 플래닛alt 时钟机关之星
Author: Kamiya Yuu & Himana Tsubaki
Artist: Kuro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyone on the Clockwork Planet considers Naoto Miura a machinery nut. Every moment of every day, he has his mind on gears and his hands tinkering with delicate mechanical motors. But nobody understand how he can hear and feel gears in operation, even from a long distance away. Then one day, a clockwork maiden falls from the sky, presaging events that would shake the whole world...

Adaptation of the light novel written by Kamiya Yuu and Himana Tsubaki with illustrations by Shino
Go to Clockwork Planet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

731 Comments

Wow, that's quite an interesting start to this series. =D  Looking forward to more.

definitely a first chapter that peaks interest despite the many manga clichés used i.e. girl falling from sky, master-servant relationship with the mc, transferring into his class etc. It'll be interesting to see what kind of terrorists they become.

the view is great ^-^

Don't worry, i(read we) appreciate the effort

Looks interesting. Thanks for the translation!

So much new vocab. I bet I made a dozen translation errors. Oh well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics