Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 450votes)

Clockwork Planet

Alt Names: alt クロックワーク・プラネットalt Clock Work Planetalt 클락워크 플래닛alt 时钟机关之星
Author: Kamiya Yuu & Himana Tsubaki
Artist: Kuro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyone on the Clockwork Planet considers Naoto Miura a machinery nut. Every moment of every day, he has his mind on gears and his hands tinkering with delicate mechanical motors. But nobody understand how he can hear and feel gears in operation, even from a long distance away. Then one day, a clockwork maiden falls from the sky, presaging events that would shake the whole world...

Adaptation of the light novel written by Kamiya Yuu and Himana Tsubaki with illustrations by Shino
Go to Clockwork Planet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

731 Comments

OMG this is GOLD !!

Really enjoying this so far. I'm looking forward to new chapters.

Better than I expected.

I smell a love triangle.

nope it's too one sided, specially if you're dealing with a machinophile

For Naoto: RyuZU and Sisters> Impassable wall> Everyone else

RyuZU is better than Marie, and if Marie had Naoto on his side 42h would be easy I bet

i would bet marie has been trying to fix ryuzu for ages but no avail while naoto fixed her up within 3 hours,, if marie is with naoto, an hour is enough i guess xD

RyuZU is better than Marie, and if Marie had Naoto on his side 42h would be easy I bet.

I'm sure they'll cross paths just in time to deal with the purge.

I smell a love triangle.

this manga reminds me of the VN Planetarian. =3

I love the art, and the story seems good so far, thanks for the upload and keep the good work coming ^^

A chapter that didn't feature the MC at all and still kept my interest!? These are some good authors!

RyuZU is better than Marie, and if Marie had Naoto on his side 42h would be easy I bet.

The  chapter 3 title should be changed to

Ch.3: Marie Bell Breguet - Best Girl

It seems you forgot to add "RyuZU" at the end of the corrected title

The equatorial gear mechanism is so stupid,  like SO stupid, that it just has to work.

Complexity through convolution. Its a more common plot device than you'd think if you read carefully.

The  chapter 3 title should be changed to

Ch.3: Marie Bell Breguet - Best Girl

The equatorial gear mechanism is so stupid,  like SO stupid, that it just has to work.

Chapters 4 and 5 have been published. We're rushing them through the cogs of our machinery (pun very much intended) as fast as we can. If the stars align, chapter 4 will be out next weekend and 5 the weekend after that. (if not, we replace a gear and it's all a week later)

Gears shifting is bad, you got 42 hours. Or else your homecountry will be purged ~ 

Just kidding ~ Thanks :) hope to see more soon :)

MC to the rescue, with his powerfull ears he will find the damage area reapir it a save the city.

It's not that simple. Go back and read the very end of chapter 1...

MC to the rescue, with his powerfull ears he will find the damage area reapir it a save the city.

So the main character possesses a hobby and a unique skill which seems to be vital for their society to function, yet he gets all the disrespect?

Just like how nerd culture became mainstream with the rise of the information revolution, I don't see why people choose to bully the main character if the world literally is dependent on his hobby, unless they are all jealous. 

i think it have nothing to do with his skill but rather then he probably ignored people alot of the time making them irritated and that later escalated into bullying.

So the main character possesses a hobby and a unique skill which seems to be vital for their society to function, yet he gets all the disrespect?

Just like how nerd culture became mainstream with the rise of the information revolution, I don't see why people choose to bully the main character if the world literally is dependent on his hobby, unless they are all jealous. 

So much potential.. hopefully this sparks interest fortranslating LN.

really? isn't there just a volume out, at the moment? that mean's no releases for a while, Correct me if i'm wrong :P

Chapters 4 and 5 have been published. We're rushing them through the cogs of our machinery (pun very much intended) as fast as we can. If the stars align, chapter 4 will be out next weekend and 5 the weekend after that. (if not, we replace a gear and it's all a week later)

only 1 more chapter till finish volume 1. cant wait! thank for new chapter :)

really? isn't there just a volume out, at the moment? that mean's no releases for a while, Correct me if i'm wrong :P

thx

only 1 more chapter till finish volume 1. cant wait! thank for new chapter :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics