Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.69 - 65votes)

Kantai Collection -KanColle- Shimakaze Tsumujikaze no Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- 島風 つむじ風の少女alt KanColle Shimakaze, the Girl of the Whirlwindalt Kantai Collection - Kankore - Shimakaze Tsumujikaze no Shoujoalt Kantai Collection - Kankore - Shimakaze Whirlwind Girl
Author: Yamazaki Kazuma
Artist: Yamazaki Kazuma
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is in a state of isolation. The cause is due to mysterious deep sea entities the navy has dubbed the "Deep Sea Fleet" and their taking over the seas isolating all the countries of the world from one another. Refusing to just sit idly by and let the Deep Sea Fleet have its way, all the countries of the world pool their resources to make a new weapon to combat them... a weapon that is comparable in power to that of a battleship... and it's name is: The Fleet Girls. Will this new weapon be enough to combat the Deep Sea Fleet? Will the ensign that was just sent to the naval base where the "Fleet Girls" are kept be able to aid in their struggle... Only time will tell as this war against the Deep Sea Fleet begins to unfold.

> Part of the Kantai Collection series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Kantai%20Collection&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Kantai Collection -KanColle- Shimakaze Tsumujikaze no Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

I nearly thought Re-chan would suddenly attack Asashio but she didn't o.o;;

More like Yuudachi should have seen how Re-class looks like, so I think conflict will arise one way or another... Let's just hope nothing huge happens because they gonna get Re-kt'd if they face against Re-class with their current fleet...

Ohh fuck Re-chan is here, now kill her before she rekt everyone in the base!

I'd believe that. After all, KanColle STILL has registration windows despite the fact that the game has been on the market for over a year now.

its hard to keep up with the number of servers to run a free to play game when not many people are paying to win

also its a good measure for keeping out casual botters though there is almost no player interaction in the game so its not like people would bot spam the thing anyways

I insta-followed this because of Shimakaze + Seinen ... but I dont really feel like this deserves the smut tag... or am I too insensitive to notice it?

Sometimes I wonder why they made some of the Abyssal Fleet so cute. I cant hate them if they do that! Now here I am, wanting Re-chan to change sides (when obviously won't happen). They will have to sink her, and I won't like it when that happens. Well, at least it wasn't Hoppou-chan.

Here Come Re-chan And Her "sunk Your Fleet" Grin =D

Translating that "poi" as "like"... Such a weird accent... Can't say I like it.

I only came for Poi and nothing else.

The author definitely never play KanColle.

I'd believe that. After all, KanColle STILL has registration windows despite the fact that the game has been on the market for over a year now.

I only came for Poi and nothing else.

The author definitely never play KanColle.

Seinen indeed, lots of serious tones.
shimakaze is packin on pg3 of ch6

We are hoping they follow a decent story line something we can get into, hopefully it focuses more on story than ecchi fan service, like the honor student seems to be a little off, didnt you see her grabbing her skirt and shaking, so hopefully in turns into something like rivals type story or good girl goes bad

That's like asking a chef to make a burger with a slice of cheese and half a bun

you can only do so much

Shimakaze, please.

Asashio is clearly the superior girl.

Spoiler

This is supposed to be an moe manga and yet, I can't seem to like it at all... I'm blaming it on the art.

We are hoping they follow a decent story line something we can get into, hopefully it focuses more on story than ecchi fan service, like the honor student seems to be a little off, didnt you see her grabbing her skirt and shaking, so hopefully in turns into something like rivals type story or good girl goes bad

Good luck hoping for that with this kind of crap.

And yet another cliffhanger chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if this series gets "axed" at this rate.

"Just what will become of the practice exercises?!"

Maybe it's just me, but that's an extremely boring cliffhanger.

I'm really not liking the direction this story is going.

Maah, doesn't look too good. Kancolle seems more adapted to make jokes out of it ; something with more drama or pure action is probably difficult to make.

Also reminds me of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Ars Nova, but...

I'm not sure what to make of it ATM.

Yeah, not really original but it could be nice, on the other hand Shimakaze playing the role of the anti-social heroine definitely scares me a lot, it's already kinda boring as a joke in 4koma and doujins, but this manga will treat it seriously...

Also reminds me of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Ars Nova, but...

I'm not sure what to make of it ATM.

Why they even bother with her panties...

Spoiler

wtf?

Looks like this one is good for an 'introduction' compared to the other KanColle mangas.

Instructor-type reminds me of Ramuiro Senkaitan..

Shimakaze & Asashio FTW~

glad to see another kancolle manga ^^

Mehhh. I might be biaised, but concept-wise, I still kinda prefer Arpeggio to Kancolle... =/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics