Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 96votes)

Trace 2.0

Alt Names: alt 트레이스2
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webtoon from Daum:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/trace2

Now being officially translated on Tapastic :
http://bit.ly/tapastictrace2
Help support the artist!

Prequel:

> Trace 1.5
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/trace-15-r2888 )

Prequel:

> Trace ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/trace-r112 )

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Trace 2.0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ["Kidnappers" ch18+19+20 up] Trace 2.0 translations New Window bahboh
  • 27 Replies
Topic Haema Color New Window iphiel
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 25 Replies
Topic How many years have passed since the start of Trace? New Window Whitehalo127
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

201 Comments

xD That's what I thought too.

For a second, I was wondering: "Was there a frame like this in original...?"

My thought after reading your comment:

"People! Join the Swindlers swindling? Twisted Hel. xD"

Lool, Even BlackHorus thought that? If Nasty Cat added a poster where the background is filled with our website link I would be more than pleased xD. Well, sorry for the confusion. However if I got you all confused does that mean I managed to create a recruitment page that blends with the webtoon AND gets your attention? mwahhahahahahhahaha (now join)

That image from THscans in the beginning "Join us" For a second I thought it was some poster to join the swindlers and become terrorists, I had to take another look to see it was from the scanlating group Anyways, thanks for the update :D

xD That's what I thought too.

For a second, I was wondering: "Was there a frame like this in original...?"

My thought after reading your comment:

"People! Join the Swindlers swindling? Twisted Hel. xD"

Thanks for the chapter~

That image from THscans in the beginning "Join us" For a second I thought it was some poster to join the swindlers and become terrorists, I had to take another look to see it was from the scanlating group Anyways, thanks for the update :D

Before i start reading can someone tell me if reading Trace 1.5 is needed or if it is just some kind of blank filling season like the one on kakashi for the naruto manga? Thx

Highly recommended, not necessary to enjoy story for now.

Before i start reading can someone tell me if reading Trace 1.5 is needed or if it is just some kind of blank filling season like the one on kakashi for the naruto manga? Thx

Lol a 9 mm handgun. I would think it'd work in that situation as well. But that's when you bust out the shotgun with slugs that you conveniently have in your car. But I'm unfamiliar with Korean police, so I guess they probably don't have shotguns.

f17ff7c5ef2b35e22d4df1d255bdf97bacd5fce6

Longest intro ever. Also, I can't help but point out the hollow 3D buildings.

The song is by a band called Mogavi; they have a download link on their site. Not sure if I can post links up but a quick google search should do the trick.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Trace!

Starting chapter 11 of Trace 1.5, the policy for trace changed and now it requires people to pay for it.

And to pay for it:

1. you need to have i-Pin (which is only available in Korea to citizen of Korea)

2. you need to have Korean credit card (which only citizens of Koreans living in Korea would have)

so...

Anyone has Korean citizenship, has Korean credit card, and is living in Korea? 'cause I'm dying to know what happens too. :) (Contact if you ever really are.)

Trust me, you won't be the only one DYING

Xp

Managed to "read" a few raws before they were taken down and my gawd, did I cry

Maybe the previous scanlators have the raws saved. Couldn't hurt to ask. I remember looking at the raws till the end waaay back. I didn't think to save them, damn. End's really interesting if memory serves.

We've asked not only previous scanlators but even groups translating to other languages... xD

Starting chapter 11 of Trace 1.5, the policy for trace changed and now it requires people to pay for it.

Maybe the previous scanlators have the raws saved. Couldn't hurt to ask. I remember looking at the raws till the end waaay back. I didn't think to save them, damn. End's really interesting if memory serves.

the adventure continues!! thank you for picking it up!!    O(≧▽≦)O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY

Yeah im kinda lost on this whole series.. it jumps around so much to different characters and to be honest its been so long a forget a lot of the detail... and yeah I def dont remember 1.5 finishing, but man I really liked the characters from the original Trace.  But Isnt there also all these other Trace series as well? I dont get it.

There is Trace, Trace 1.5 and now Trace 2.0

aside from that there's a spinoff of this same world, called "Trace: Perfume" by Kim Dazzi (author of Automata <3). But I don't think there's anything else apart from that, the only confusing thing is the last 8 chapters of Trace 1.5 which we don't know about yet, and as BlackHorus stated, we can't get. 

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

i just hope we dont get stuck in the middle like with 1.5

>Putting in Sequel of 1.5
>1.5 not fully translated
>SUCCESS?

And to pay for it:

1. you need to have i-Pin (which is only available in Korea to citizen of Korea)

2. you need to have Korean credit card (which only citizens of Koreans living in Korea would have)

so...

Anyone has Korean citizenship, has Korean credit card, and is living in Korea? 'cause I'm dying to know what happens too. :) (Contact if you ever really are.)

Yeah im kinda lost on this whole series.. it jumps around so much to different characters and to be honest its been so long a forget a lot of the detail... and yeah I def dont remember 1.5 finishing, but man I really liked the characters from the original Trace.  But Isnt there also all these other Trace series as well? I dont get it.

>Putting in Sequel of 1.5
>1.5 not fully translated
>SUCCESS?

I_ec5dd6_1931874.gif

Haha yeah, looking forward to this and with other Nasty Cat's series to be finished translating. Also does any1 know what's the prologue's song, it was pretty cool :o

Hey, do you think you guys could go back and translate the rest of 1.5?  I'm really looking forward to this, but most of us (who can't read korean) missed the end of Trace 1.5 after DeathToll's translator retired and nobody else picked it up.

Anyways, really looking forwards to this, thanks in advance guys.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics