Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 115votes)

Toshiue no Hito

Alt Names: alt 年上の彼女
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The woman Tsutomu encounters in college was older and smaller than he is, and for some reason, looks like the same girl in his dreams. The heart-pounding love affair between him and the "older woman" begins.
Go to Toshiue no Hito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

Shouldn't batoto have a netorare tag?
NtK seems to have a "personal" very specific grudge against it here. Oh well, no big deal really.
He looks so much like GoGo 13
Speaking of which, why is nana to kaoru banned but not this one? This one's more graphic.
Fukumazawa is such a bro.
fukimazawa has the true characteristics of a main character. #awaiting spinoff series for fukimazawa
I finished this series by reading the raws & the spoiler is base on that. Read the spoiler at your own risk.
thanks a lot for the release of this great manga
Spoiler
yey, only 3 chapters remain I think
Huge....... cliffhanger at 36..................................................................................................... What...the.... hell............
tsutomu pisses me off big time.. good thing ageha is so understanding..
Hahahahaha. It's so funny how illogical this manga can be. "... because I'm the older one!" (ch36) What lead the girl to that conclusion, I don't know.
This manga just pisses me off, and all the doctors in the manga look like pervs.
So here I am thinking about how to write this without so much bias but the main male character is just so "UGH" for short lol. If he was a younger man I would have way more pity for him. This manga is very much up and down. I tend to just came back to it from time to time to see if the male lead has finally become a man.
Free-Time doesnt even have a website...
The NtK-Site (i guess you mean this one? http://exkstl.wordpress.com/ ) is completely different. The person responsible for TnH and the one responsible for NtK both share one IRC-channel though.
it says that FreeTime is scanlating it..but i went to their site,and i cant find this manga on it :o
they are translation both nana to kaoru (YA+ Arashi)..there are 2 arent they ?i dont even know the diference between these two...but i cant find Toshiue no Hito ....am i blind or what ?!
The guy is spineless loser..wasted my time reading this and just got angry at the main character..
Azrael whyyyy I've yet to read this so was like "guess i'll check the comments to see how well recieved it is".

Then it was, oh noes major spoiler!
Good manga, I can actually care about the charactors.
this manga is eliciting too much emotion from me! and I'm loving it!
Oo I love this manga. Maybe a bit too dramatic for my tastes, but at least its not shoujo type drama. Its pretty cute ^^
This guy piss me off. he being coward...
The manga and the artwork are ok, but why does the boy always have to look dorky, stupid and lame...

Stupid expression, getting embarrassed by every little damn thing, it's just to much...(pass)
Well, except for the fact that Nana is tall and curvy with huge boobs. I can see a similarity though. Amazume Ryuta style is very much to my taste, even if his characters are similar.
well that is obvious because the artist (and author as well) is the same person for both of the series that is AMAZUME Ryuta
he is one of my favorite artist/author

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics