Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 47votes)

Oh-oku no Sakura - Gendai Oooku Jogakuin

Alt Names: alt 大奥のサクラ 現代大奥女学院alt 現代大奥女学園 大奥のサクラalt Oh-oku Sakuraalt Ooku no Sakuraalt Oooku no Sakura - Gendai Oooku Jogakuinalt Oooku no Sakura: Gendai Oooku Jogakuin
Author: Akira
Artist: Kuramoto Masahiro & Sakura Hanatsumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From matchlocks and cellphones to kimono and TV games, the cultures are blended, a modern Era with an “Inner Palace” inside the Osaka castle!?
The only son of the Toyotomi Shogun, Hidekage, on mission with the inspection bureau “Carrion Cafeteria – Vulture”, infiltrated this harem where pretty girls are gathered. However, the girls he saw there, were fighting for show, watched from outside an aquarium-like glass case. Those are not regular beauties! This is the start of a never experienced before forbidden school life!
Go to Oh-oku no Sakura - Gendai Oooku Jogakuin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will the MC get the girl? New Window shndany
  • 2 Replies

53 Comments

Just the right amount of creepy and cute. MC looks weak and pathetic though. Looks like we're going to see blood every chapter. Time to follow

will laugh hard if his imouto is the culprit and i'm kind of disappointed, thought the MC would be more... and less... you know '-'

Seems to be a case of http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ArchnemesisDad in which case the best solution would've been becoming an http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SelfMadeOrphan !

...I honestly don't think I can handle any of this...  x ___ x

I feel like our MC is having the wrong reaction to the whole situation...And I thought he would want revenge on his father but apparently not.

more like he wants it, but don have enough courage since his father is the shogun.

Sooo... its a story about Feudal Japan meets Battle Royale?

I feel like our MC is having the wrong reaction to the whole situation...And I thought he would want revenge on his father but apparently not.

this looks like it will be torture for the MC i just hope this manga is going to be GOOD just have to wait for more CHAPTERS to see if this will be GOOD 

This gonna be deep.

Wow...this has got dark...from the get go

That cover... isn't that Miyama Zero's drawing?

yap

very....deep.

That cover... isn't that Miyama Zero's drawing?

Spoiler

Yikes!

nice leg  .   .   .   .   . NOT!

I think this guy is missing the entire point of having a personal harem.

i read this in chinese a while back. for people who wants to read it http://www.dm5.com/manhua-daaozhiying/

We can describe the father in 1 word

mad

I'm looking forward to the history development

Wow such blood many fights Bir gurl Much sword Way follow

you forgot that.

o-DOGE-facebook.jpg

seems one of those stories where the girl forget about the MC and the whole plot is to get her memories back

I enjoyed it been waiting for a tragedic manga lately

Cute girls, amputated limbs. what's not to love? instant follow for me.

Wow such blood many fights Bir gurl Much sword Way follow

Spoiler

Yikes!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics