Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 66votes)

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki -Charming Scarlet-

Alt Names: alt Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki: Charming Scarletalt Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura: Charming Scarletalt 恋がさくころ桜どき -Charming scarlet-alt 恋花绽放樱飞时Charming scarlet
Author: Palette
Artist: Mitsukura Chikage
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "A girl who has not done Love. A boy who isn't interested in Love. If such two persons do love, the world will change how?"

Related:

> Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki -Graceful Blue-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/koi-ga-saku-koro-sakura-doki-graceful-blue-r12669 )
Go to Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki -Charming Scarlet- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Surprising amount of hate for harem manga in the comments. The harem genre hasn't been crap for years, so many have competent, likeable MCs and pleasant characters... unlike old harems...

i thought it was mashiro-iro symphony O__O

This teaser manga is pretty well done for it's intended purpose. 

The art is great and it has a good balance between each heroine so anyone who plays the game would have a preference going into it.

I don't play VNs but this manga certainly is persuasive..

They seriously love their advertising.... Pool scene in just the 3rd chapter.... That aside, damn! The moe is great!!! The game will be awesome.

Idk about you guys but the nurse has all my attention:

Vg8XJVC.png

Sad that the game not gonna have the nurse's route ;_;

The way that Ann has been depicted as so confident and playful simultaneously is really a strong selling factor to her character and the manga in general. She gives off this feeling of mystery, yet it's hard to pay attention to that when she'd pop up out of nowhere and just shows that she can is serious behind her assertive, playful nature.

That's not to deride the other heroines. They've each got their own qualities, and aside from the factor of Mio being unable to touch males without breaking into tears, they just need a little more separation from each other (there's only really so often you can have a combination of Mio, Yuri and Konami in pairs or all together) and time so we can see their characters and how they shine.

Still, I look forward to where the manga is going, as it's very enjoyable so far. Can't wait for the VN.

Back story development - good, plot development - steady, continuity - good, art style - my favorite. I'll give it a read.

Another moege? Man, you can only see so many before they all look the same.

she's a shogi expert yet loses to both her brother and the disciplinary committee chief? ._.

anyway, so far I think I like the imouto the most.

Manga to promote the game?

well, they succeded, can't wait til 25th april, to play the nurse path :3

This main male protagonist already pissed me off.

The setting so far is interesting. Now comes the important part for romancy stuff, where things can go well, or they can stumble horribly into mediocrity. Please no convenient fall down/gropes.

The art is nice. But the story is rather confusing is the MC a nurse or a students?

Both. He's a student, but also does a bit of infirmary work to help his step-sister.

This is definitely a Visual Novel of the Worst Kind.

Nice to jump ahead on it when it's not even released until some way into next year.

...Imouto path better be an option.

She's one of the main heroines, according to the VN site. So yeah, she is.

This is definitely a Visual Novel of the Worst Kind.

...Imouto path better be an option.

Teaser manga only?
The art is nice. But the story is rather confusing is the MC a nurse or a students?

At the 1st chapter, Page 21, there's two speech bubbles with the same text. Is it deliberate?

Someone picked this up... lol

gl!

oh.... from the same company who create "Mashiro Iro Symphony". This manga must be a teaser for upcoming VN.

http://vndb.org/v10304

Don't know. It's probably more of a straight-ish story adaption, done in similar to VN manga like Rewrite.

This one is interesting. It's one of those rare few where all the heroines appear to be likeable, regardless of personality. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

So you hate "Harem" or something that you call "my life is cursed by Harem series" ?

If it was me, I'd call "my life is fated to meet Harem series".

By the way, how nostalgic. I really love this type of old Harem.

Spoiler

All in all, this series is quite interesting and introduced the characters rather quickly so that would mean that progression will be done better. Also nice to have an indifferent MC who was popular from the get-go and doesn't easily fall for nonsense. The only other harem MC I've seen who thought love was stupid is Eita from Oreshura and he was only popular with girls that knew him and not otherwise since he was super unpopular and anti-social. I see lots of parallels between Yuuma and Eita's personalities, but I doubt Yuuma will have the same way of doing things.

• Ncf likes this

oh.... from the same company who create "Mashiro Iro Symphony". This manga must be a teaser for upcoming VN.

http://vndb.org/v10304

Interesting enough.

Hmm... looks interesting. Just came here cause of the long-ass title btw(didn't really see the picture on the feed since I didn't zoom in). Did not expect it to have a harem tag. Its like my life is cursed by harem series.

So you hate "Harem" or something that you call "my life is cursed by Harem series" ?

If it was me, I'd call "my life is fated to meet Harem series".

By the way, how nostalgic. I really love this type of old Harem.

Hmm... looks interesting. Just came here cause of the long-ass title btw(didn't really see the picture on the feed since I didn't zoom in). Did not expect it to have a harem tag. Its like my life is cursed by harem series.

i like the MC, and the story is enjoyable so far.

aside from the translation that gives my eye a bit of cancer, everything is great so far

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics