Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 233votes)

Houseki no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 宝石の国alt Country of Jewelsalt 보석의 나라alt Il Regno delle Gemmealt Kingdom of Gemsalt L'ère des Cristauxalt Land of the Lustrousalt Mücevher Ülkesialt Reino de Gemasalt Страна самоцветов
Author: Ichikawa Haruko
Artist: Ichikawa Haruko
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the distant future, a new life form called Houseki (gems) are born. The 28 Houseki must fight against the moon dwellers who want to attack them and turn them into decorations, thus each gem is assigned a role such as a fighter or a medic. Though they hope to fight the moon dwellers, Phos is a gem who is given no assignment until the gems' master Adamantine asks them to write an encyclopedia.
Go to Houseki no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic how far in the manga did the anime reach New Window neorasp
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Voice Cast for the Anime! New Window Redpandagirl
  • 2 Replies

493 Comments

The explanation about the skin, bone and spirit thing was interesting...

Spoiler

For some reason this reminds me of Gargantia. 

The explanation about the skin, bone and spirit thing was interesting...

Spoiler

Well, every chapter sure caught my interest so far with its tone

Here's an animated PV for the manga from a while ago: 

Spoiler

I want to know the song they used for it.

another thing that interests me that even though the MC's 'useless' she's so loved by her peers.
[Or I guess loved is the wrong word because Dia did say she's not popular]

well Phosphophyllite is beautifull too look at and fairly rare but very easy breakable. The question is why she did transform.

The next volume comes out August 22nd.

If you like it, buy it, etc.

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 3

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

another thing that interests me that even though the MC's 'useless' she's so loved by her peers.
[Or I guess loved is the wrong word because Dia did say she's not popular]

so she turns into a snail?

how so, and i hope she gets to fight to somehow.

so glad to see this is finally getting scanlated! between that beautiful pv, and all the really great fanart i've seen, i was really itching to read this. and it's even more interesting than i expected! such a cool concept.

Very interesting. Artstyle is quite artistic and unique and the world setting is pretty cool.

Looking forward to this.

Here's an animated PV for the manga from a while ago: 

Spoiler

I hate the name and the cover

I was waiting , thanks  for uploading 

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Looks promising, got lots to ponder about

I have trouble distinguishing one girl from the other, but apart from that, I like where this is going :)

I like the name and the cover ^^ 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics