Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 291votes)

Vagabond

Alt Names: alt Avarealt バガボンドalt 베가본드alt Lãng Kháchalt 浪客行alt المتشرد
Author: Yoshikawa Eiji & Inoue Takehiko
Artist: Inoue Takehiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinmen Takezo is destined to become the legendary sword-saint, Miyamoto Musashi--perhaps the most renowned samurai of all time. For now, Takezo is a cold-hearted killer, who will take on anyone in mortal combat to make a name for himself. This is the journey of a wild young brute who strives to reach enlightenment by way of the sword--fighting on the edge of death.

Won the 4th Japan Media Arts Award Grand Prize in the Manga division.
Won the 24th Kodansha Manga Award for Best General Manga.
Won the 6th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting.
Also, some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Vagabond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vagabond will resume March 15 New Window Proxy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Farm Land Saga Anyone? New Window Kalladin
  • 8 Replies
Topic Vagabond approaching the finish line New Window alphaz95
  • 3 Replies
Topic The wait will finally be over *dot *dot *dot New Window bumblebee310
  • 1 Replies

181 Comments

Since most of the previous chapters were deleted because MS directly scanned it from Viz, I opted to upload my copies of chapters/volumes that have been scanlated from Jap raws.
(Also because I've been waiting and wanting to see the beauty, otherwise known as Vagabond hosted here in Batoto).

I would try to upload all of v22c189-v34c300 this week. :)

However, I can't seem to find scanlated versions of v1-21 :/
@aku720-san
It's been a year since the last volume. Inoue got caught up in post tsunami projects, so a delay is reasonable. Will they at least publish the English translations?
^ lol

@aku720: This series is still going, isn't it?
where are the chapters?
i hav got the whole series and i will be uploading it please do not add any chapters while while i m adding
and enjoy reading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics