Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 32votes)

Tobaku Haouden Rei: Gyankihen

Alt Names: alt 賭博覇王伝 零 ギャン鬼編alt Gambling Emperor Legend Zero Part 2alt The Gambling Spirit Arcalt Tobaku Haouden Zero Gyanki-Hen
Author: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Artist: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Genres: Mystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is part 2 of Gambling Emperor Legend Zero, picking up a few years after the cliffhanger ending of part 1.

Part 1: Tobaku Haouden Rei:( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tobaku-haouden-rei-r3595 )
Go to Tobaku Haouden Rei: Gyankihen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

is there a third arc out or is it still being made?
No wonder this is Fukumoto's shounen work. Of it were Kaiji, Kaiji would of been in Junko's position AND
Spoiler
What a satisfying end the Junko arc got.
@MahjongLegendYukio: It takes the "Gyan" from "Gyamburu", the Japanese romanization of the word "Gamble", and the word "Ki", meaning spirit or ghoul. So I guess you could translate it to Gambling Spirit Arc.
In regards to the poker gamble going on right now, I actually don't know what will happen next but I'm reasonably sure I can predict what hands Zero will be using next round or soon at least, so I'll spoiler it:
Spoiler
Out of curiosity, what does 'Gyanki' mean?
@lamorach: Fukumoto is just saving it for later. There's no way he'll forget about something so important.

Personally, I was a bit disappointed with the golf arc. It started out promising, but I expected Zero to have some crazy-ass brilliant plan. He did not. 100-Card Poker looks promising though.
Just when I thought I had it figured out it's like NOPE CHUCK TESTA
yeah
geez how could they skip that
man the ending for part 1 was nuts and it pisses me off how part 2 starts with zero explanation

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics