Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少女alt ăƒœă‚¯ă‚¬ăƒ¼ăƒ«alt Eu sou uma garotaalt ë³´́¿ ê±¸alt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein Mädchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt Đ¯ Đ´ĐµĐ²ÑƒÑˆĐºĐ°!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

Thanks for letting me know, now I must find a person who can speak Chinese and is willing to pull the raws for me. Hehe.

you know that chapter 2 is avaible already or?

@TheCleanestNA  or the anonymous team working on it. If you are using the chinese scans for raws all sites usually dregrade them but moeshare usually shares the pngs without the jpeg artifacts. Problem is for Boku Girl the raws are walled behind a forum-points system and i don't understand chinese enough to gain the points to "buy" the raws  :\

if you can find someone to get the raws from there you might get a better quality overall (maybe even better resolution). Maybe there are other places beside moeshare, i only know of that one, sorry

thank you for scanlating this!

Thanks for letting me know, now I must find a person who can speak Chinese and is willing to pull the raws for me. Hehe.

What's Kamina doing in this series.

@TheCleanestNA  or the anonymous team working on it. If you are using the chinese scans for raws all sites usually dregrade them but moeshare usually shares the pngs without the jpeg artifacts. Problem is for Boku Girl the raws are walled behind a forum-points system and i don't understand chinese enough to gain the points to "buy" the raws  :\

if you can find someone to get the raws from there you might get a better quality overall (maybe even better resolution). Maybe there are other places beside moeshare, i only know of that one, sorry

thank you for scanlating this!

FREE WILLY!

i am reading the ch2 right now (RAW)

Spoiler
Spoiler

disturbing ... hope GID don't get mc too much.

HOOOOORAAAAAAYYYYY! I just read chapter 2 raws and it's the best! :D

Where at? I want to read ahead.

lol, only Loki is brave enough to shove an air compressor down into Thor's arse and live to tell the tale

Spoiler

Your willy won't drop off under normal circunstances so I don't think you will find it...

This! That redraw~

Spoiler

monocle-pop-o.gif

That takeru dude has Kamina DNA in him

Want to actually look like a guy? Let puberty kick in and grow a beard...Also, muscle building works too and fix your wardrobe.

his best friend is going to XXX his XXX while XXX XXX.

Stop imitating my idol.

Enjoy the traps under your own name, coward.

In the island of goats... who eat youumans.

HOOOOORAAAAAAYYYYY! I just read chapter 2 raws and it's the best! :D

Just what I've been lookin for.

This was so stinking  funny! Loki is the best. The punchline: "My willy is gone!" Instafollow

Can't let this manga slip by.

Followed.

Aaaand....

Followed.

...I'm looking forward to reading this a surprising amount, and I'm not even an advocate of gender-bender.

Hmm, is girlfriend-zoned a real thing? Also, childhood friend dude will go after him/her, he/she will go after cutie girl, and cutie girl will go after childhood friend dude. 

It'll be this, isn't it? Also somewhere along the line Loki will be in there and play on the fact that as he's an ultimate trap himself.

Oh I'm going to enjoy this!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics