Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少女alt ボクガールalt Eu sou uma garotaalt 보쿠걸alt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein Mädchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt Я девушка!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

The possible love triangle is hilarious. I guess it only works in a gender bender manga at least without someone being a homosexual.

THANKS FOR THE MEAL /a/ SCANS

"This is such a culture shock."

Misunderstandings that are that fundamental lead to mind warping consequences. Like trying to pee using some sort of bizarre cowgirl position while holding your pants and underwear in your arms. There is literally no way to explain yourself if someone walks in on you like that. No words can make that right.

hell yeah this is awesome 

ROFL at the bottom panel of the last page...

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fujiwara is a goddess

I never realize guys without sisters don't know how girls pee.crazy-monkey-emoticon-086.gif

Oh god I can't stop laughing! Btw is this weekly or monthly?

It's from Young Jump, clearly this is weekly but for mature reader.

Mature for being so much ecchi which doesn't fit for Shonen Jump. Well, this title is new since this was released this month.

That body...

Spoiler

One immortal god with one body like that... Yep, we can think of same thing like that.

The problem is when the said body have one god who love to prank people. Try to deal about dating one girl who love to prank all time and even pranking in you.

e

Oh damn, I think his best friend is struggling to keep his sanity. I hope to see him break soon :)

Seriously regarding the toilet, how could it not be obvious you could just sit on it like you would when you go for a shit?!(which of course girls don't do haha)

Only complaint is no Loki this chapter, that and Loki please I'm more than willing to become a cute high school girl(loli or otherwise) and I promise I'd keep you plenty entertained :P

Lmao, dat face.

Oh god I can't stop laughing! Btw is this weekly or monthly?

Man he's so lucky to has such an understanding childhood friend unlike most male leads of GB comedies that turned into a girl...

At least we see for now that his mentality isn't changing to a girl's now unlike in most series... good luck MC lol.

What happened to chapter 1 version 3?

you know that chapter 2 is avaible already or?

Yeah, it's done and being uploaded right now.

... to Thailand!!

moaaaaarrrrrr

I could not stop laughing at the prank loki pulled on thor that was just funny as hell.

Spoiler

Need more now!!

This! That redraw~

Spoiler

Salute that redrawer

INSTA-FOLLOW.

I actually don't like gend-bend manga like that Idol thing...

But this one is look...interesting to me....

WTF

This! That redraw~

Spoiler

Takes skill man. Respect to the redrawer, never will i dismiss their work again

Spoiler

tumblr_mm024wjOwb1rvdee4o1_500.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics