Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少女alt ボクガールalt Eu sou uma garotaalt 보쿠걸alt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein Mädchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt Я девушка!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

I've read this thrice , and i've been wondering that mizuki is turned into girl because of the first page confessing guy who chosen the location which was jinxed with something good . simply he wants mizuki to be a "click" with his own gender . simply the jinx's god who is loki , catch the opportunities ...

viable theory ?

Can you try to say it with other words ? I don't understand you.

PS : maybe it's my fault I don't understand because English is not my native language, but I feel like something is not right.

I've read this thrice , and i've been wondering that mizuki is turned into girl because of the first page confessing guy who chosen the location which was jinxed with something good . simply he wants mizuki to be a "click" with his own gender . simply the jinx's god who is loki , catch the opportunities ...

viable theory ?

After reading that I could not stop laughing.

Lol that's the oldest gag of a gender bender manga....with a pretty good twist.

"This is such a culture shock."

Misunderstandings that are that fundamental lead to mind warping consequences. Like trying to pee using some sort of bizarre cowgirl position while holding your pants and underwear in your arms. There is literally no way to explain yourself if someone walks in on you like that. No words can make that right.

After reading that I could not stop laughing. 

Calling all Yuri advocates!!

tumblr_lj6ri5E23J1qbq4v6o1_400.gif

If this ends up like Idol Pretender with a flimsy ending and nonsensical pairing, I'll...I'll...

21jrq5v.gif

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)  the table is not guilty.

Takeru is such a bro.

Bro+fist

Takeru is such a bro.

If this ends up like Idol Pretender with a flimsy ending and nonsensical pairing, I'll...I'll...

21jrq5v.gif

It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that Loki is a little girl here, considering he probably had more sex as a woman than as a man. Fuck, he was preggers twice.
Why was Loki even born a man?

three times

The Wolf, the Horse and the Queen of the damned are all his kids.

Loki is a really fun kind of trap

...MC is acting way manlier than what I had expected from the usual GB crap... ...given the circumstances, lol.

Calling all Yuri advocates!!

WHOOOOO

Funny and good art... what more can I ask? Follows.

Where is Hulk ? Where is Mr. Stark ? Where is Hawkeye ? Where is Black Widow!!!?

I want Nick Fury 

I dont know about flat chested but if i am not mistaken Loki is the Mother of Fenrir and Sleipnir (the 8 legged horse, wich was probably conceived in a threesome with a spider and a pony) so (s)he might be both girl and dude, loli and bombshell!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki

Father of Hel, Fenrir, and Jormungand.

And Mother of Sleipnir.

.- .

I dont know about flat chested but if i am not mistaken Loki is the Mother of Fenrir and Sleipnir (the 8 legged horse, wich was probably conceived in a threesome with a spider and a pony) so (s)he might be both girl and dude, loli and bombshell!

Um... isn't Loki usually a guy though... so um... just letting you know that's prolly a trap.

Loki is a flat chested woman in that Dungeon manga, though...and appears to be in this one as well. Although, since Loki is the prankster it could all be a ruse.

Um... isn't Loki usually a guy though... so um... just letting you know that's prolly a trap.

Like that guy in the first chapter said, as long as they're cute everything is ok!

It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that Loki is a little girl here, considering he probably had more sex as a woman than as a man. Fuck, he was preggers twice.
Why was Loki even born a man?

That's even better!

Not just a guy but a cross-dressing guy, at that; he is, after all, the mother of Sleipnir, Odin's horse, and accompanied Thor as his maid the infamous time he dressed up as Freyja. So yep, almost 100% sure it's a trap.

That body... The things I'd do to her..

aElPyIL.png

I never realize guys without sisters don't know how girls pee.crazy-monkey-emoticon-086.gif

I didn't even know there we're two positions 116.gif

FIRST LAW OF GENDERBENDING:
COMPLETE!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics