Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少女alt ボクガールalt Eu sou uma garotaalt 보쿠걸alt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein Mädchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt Я девушка!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

What, you think I'll stop just because she has a penis again?

Not like Mizuki ever really lost it, because clitoris...

I'll show myself out...

That last page; That was the sound of his balls dropping lmao

BOOM! This series is yaoi now.

You all like yaoi now.

The interesting part is which gender does Mizuki prefer. (Or both genders equally.)

Who care about heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual? For Mizuki, it's all about Takeru-sexual now.

The interesting part is which gender does Mizuki prefer. (Or both genders equally.)

Asou: I don't mind. Even if...there are boyish parts.

Spoiler
NOOOO! God damn it Penis-kun! Go away!

What, you think I'll stop just because she has a penis again?

But what? But you WHAT??!!!

Willy is back!!!

Spoiler

And this now technically became a yaoi. At least that's what I think.

P E N I S T I M E

I have a bad feeling regarding Loki right now. She'll either

a) feel bad and switch Mizuki back or

B) fall for Mizuki.

and if it's b then we'll be in for a ride.

I actually hope it's A.

I enjoy seeing these main characters get taken for a ride, but I think it's only fair that they be let off of it at some point. I have trouble believing that's what's going to happen, though.

Cover 10!!

519UqyJraVL.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEE!

So excited :D

Cover 10!!

519UqyJraVL.jpg

.... *spoils self with raws*

All raws here:
http://mangamatome.tv/comic_ボクガール_6.html

Yup

Nuuuuu! Well, it was good while it lasted. I wonder how long it will be until it all comes out in manga format. I have all the current volumes available

Wait, so the manga/series is over at chapter 107?

Yup

its actually already ended with ch 107 being the final chapter.

Spoiler

Wait, so the manga/series is over at chapter 107?

B) fall for Mizuki.

Spoiler

its actually already ended with ch 107 being the final chapter.

Spoiler

B) fall for Mizuki.

[spoiler]But considering the manga is ending soon, I doubt it'll be b. Could've been a really cool development tho.[/spoiler]

No no no.. I want Yuri route. I'm waiting for Loki to swap him back when things get hot n heavy

It'll be even better if loki switches him back when things get hot n heavy with her

The true heroine appears.

sKxRJ5b.png?1

sNvHo2D.gif

yeah I know 32 more chapters left.....so sad oh well it last longer than some others did. Its a shame they didn't do an anime adaptation unless they are and I unaware of it lol.

Don't spoil yourself with the raws and that's still 2-3 years of wait- content around here. Still a long way to feel so sad about.

.... *spoils self with raws*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics