Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 90votes)

Shina Dark ~Kuroki Tsuki no Ou to Souheiki no Himegimi~

Alt Names: alt Shina Dark
Author: Nakayama Bunjuro
Artist: Higa Yukari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During an eclipse, demon Lord Exoda. C. Crown was revived. He is supposed to bring chaos and destruction to the world. The world is panicking, and as a sacrifice to the demon lord, they decide to send 1,000 girls to the demonic island, Shina Dark. However, in Shina Dark, all the legends are lies. Exoda does not sleep with 10 girls a night, and keep the others prisoners. He does not lust for girls, he does not want to cause mass destruction - he simply wants to live in peace. So when 1,000 girls suddenly show up in his island and refuse to leave, what will happen to Exoda, who simply wants to be left alone?

from Operation Boredom
Go to Shina Dark ~Kuroki Tsuki no Ou to Souheiki no Himegimi~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic From what I can tell it's been discontinued New Window IlikeLolis
  • 0 Replies
Topic part 2? New Window wen13
  • 2 Replies

36 Comments

It must be really low on the priority list because there hasn't been any new releases for 5 years. I just assumed the author gave up. It was a nice story though. Its really sad but I don't the author is going to finish it. :(
This manga is still being continued, its just not on the top priority list for the Artist right now since he's busy with Mahou Senki Lyrica Nanoha Force. The author ended this manga Shina Dark: Kuroki Tsuki no Ou to Souheiki no Himegimi (King of the black moon and the princesses of the blue and green moon) because each "arc" is supposed to have its own manga, this being the "princesses and Satan's introduction arc".
grrrr... I'm angry this wasn't continued. there was so much left to explore! The mysteries unexplained! And the Demon king's past! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>_< this is really annoying, I mean it looks like this was only the first part and it was set up ready for a second part :/ i wonder why there was never a continuation.
Man this is bull....this manga is awesome but it ended too soon it like the manga ended right when the story about to get to the main point of the story. I mean there are still so many unsolved and mystery remain unsolved or should i say it didn't even reach to the point where it talk about it.For ex. the manga itself ask y did satan were revived, there also the thing about the 6 courageous ones and the legendary hero, also about Cynthia the girl in the painting in satan's castle...like why is she was murderer, who did it, and exactly who is she, and why does Noel mean by saying her meeting with him changed satan, does it mean he was evil before or something oh and about the future telling/prediction about Gallet being a queen in a future when she was a kid AHHHH!! i know this manga is complete but still i think this manga seriously need to continue it a waste to end a great manga like this i mean how can this be an ending when is like just a beginning. I hope it will continue in the near future, having a 2nd part of shina dark manga.
Aww, no continuation? It was just getting to the interesting parts, too...*sigh*
Thanks to SCX-Scans for scanning it, and thanks KidCongo for posting it, it was a great series!
DAMN 2 and a half years ago?!?!!? This manga is done, sucks for us readers.
Sadly, serialisation ended two and a half years ago, and it doesn't look like there be a continuation.
shina dark has been discontinuated? I don't see a release off this manga for quite some time , but i was hoping that it was for lack of interest of scanlators and not because it was finished
This manga was nice while it lasted...

Still kinda hoping it would be continued...thought it might not happen. :(
Hard to say in which demographic this belongs, as it started being published in a seinen mag, but ended in a shounen mag.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics